Chapter 10: SENPAI!

(CHICA'S POV)

I wrapped an arm around his back, and one around his head. He couldn't move.

"Chica! Get off of him!" Yelled Mangle. Foxy calls her Rox. Maybe it's her nickname. "This isn't funny!" I look her straight in the eyes with a smirk on my face. "That's it!" She rushes at me. But the only thing I did was lean down, and kiss Foxy right on the snout. His eyes widened. Mangle tripped over us. I couldn't help but laugh.

"What are ye planning, lass?" Foxy sort of snarled at me. I just leaned in again and continued. Mangle was pissed! I wasn't concerned in the least. It was working. My point was already across. I continued making out with my Foxy. I could feel him trying to squirm out of my grip, but I held tight.

"Mmmm!" I slightly moaned. I had to admit, doing that was a little cruel, but sometimes you have to be. I felt Mangle trying to rip me off of him. So I repositioned myself, and kicked her in the stomach!

"You damn duck!" She yelled at me. I hated being called a duck! To show her how much, I let go for a second to show her my middle finger. (Harsh!)

"THIS ISN'T OVER, CHICA!!!" She stormed out of the room and slammed the door. That one second interval was enough for Foxy to wriggle out of my grip, and put a hand against my forehead.

"She's gone, lass!" He shouts. "Ye can stop now!" That hand of his was strong! He was completely preventing me from going at it again!

"I'd like to have a chat with you, Foxy." I said as I got off him.

(BONNIE'S POV)

We followed the puppet to the parts and service room. Those three weren't exactly getting along. We decided to check on them. We heard a door slam before we left the office. We could hear commotion from inside the room. That stuff we saw on the monitor will not be forgotten. Heck, it's still inside MY hard drive. Sheesh. The puppet knocked on the door.

"What're y'all doin' in there?" The puppet asked as if with no concern. "Hehehe! Are you smoochin' perhaps?" He held back a fit of laughter.

"We just be having a talk, lad!" That was Foxy in there. And I think the others were Chica and Mangle!

"That's not what the monitor said!" I smugly yelled into the room. Everyone held back some chuckles.

"Shut up!" I heard a female voice say. That must have been Chica.

"Where's Mangle?" BB piped up. "We saw her in here a couple minutes ago too."

"Don't ask me!" Chica said. "Go look in Kid's Cove or something."

"NOOOO DON'T WORRY SENPAI!!!" (XD) We heard a familiar voice shouting. "I WILL SAVE YOU FOXY SENPAI!!!" Of course. Toy Chica.

"Who the hell is that?" Old Freddy asked.

"Allow me." I replied. I used my superior bunny ears for hearing the voice. "It's that new duck." Freddy smirked. Toy Chica came down the hall at incredible speed!

"Gangway everyone!" BB blurted out. "IT'S A BIRD. IT'S A PLANE. NO WAIT IT IS A BIRD. IT'S TOY CHICA!" Everyone laughed and got out of the way. Toy Chica dove at the parts and service room door. BLAM! The door nearly shook loose of it's hinges! The started ramming into it until the door busted off the wall, and revealed the two inside holding on to each other for dear life.

"SENPAI I CAME TO SAVE YOU FROM THAT OLD CHICKEN!" We all gathered inside to see what was going to happen. She grabbed hold of Foxy's shoulders and shook him until you swear you could see bolts coming loose.

"NOTICE ME SENPAI!" (XD) His eyes started rolling around in circles for a while. When they finally stopped he was able to focus them on her.

"What? Lass you be strange!" He exclaimed.

"Come with me!" She responded. "Let us combine our metal!" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The room went silent. Then Jeremy decided to speak up.

"Gross."