The post

The new day started with Maknae line's voices from downstairs. Unnie line came running towards them.
"What happend?? Why are you screaming with your lungs out??", They asked.
"unnie!! Did you see the BTS' post??",said Lia.
"Unnie, she is just talking nonsense. Don't trust her." Complained Mina.
Ari joined her," I think she has fallen on her head, that's why she is out of her mind".
"Shhh!! Three of you. Can someone tell us ,what really has happened?? " Said the eldest sushing the maknaes.
" Unnie , you see this with your own eyes. See." Said Lia. She pushed her mobile towards her unnies.
"Hmm. What about it now??" Asked Bora.
" See carefully, they have a hidden message in this pic. It's just they have put it with the same colour as their background.", Said Lia.
" Ahh!! I can't find out anything!!!!!!", Jisso said frustratedly.
Ari answered her," See, here are hidden letters 'iwn' and they have written congrats down there." Explained Ari.
Suzy said," so what?? What is so exciting there ??"
" Aish!! You all don't understand. They haven't won any prize right now and so do any other group, still they have written win means if we combined those letters in the pics and this post was yesterday's, right after the announcement of our 1st win. So did they congradulated us??" Lia explained.
Bora said frustratedly, " I think you have been reading ffs that's why you are imagining this all. "
"Yeah, now I am also agreeing on what Mina and Ari were saying." Said Euna.
" Unnie, the fans also noticed that. See the posts, here. And I don't read any ffs ohk!", Lia whined.
"Lia, you shouldn't get involve in this all. I don't think BTS had post this regarding us. So don't think that way." Warned Suzy.
" Right. We have just debuted. We shouldn't think it like that. Shipping is usual when you are an idol." Said Jisso. "Ohk. So let the subject go. Let's not think about it." Mina said chilling the atmosphere.
" Hmm. Who's gonna make today's breakfast. Cmon I'm starving. And we need to go to the company." Ari said eagerly.
"Since you are that hungry, then make the food go."Euna said and all the girls started laughing.

Time skipped.

At company,

Manager- Girls, people have started shipping you. I know you all are aware of this. So I'm once again telling you not to focus on it. Just work hard for your next songs.
All girls- nae manager-nim.

BTS POV

Tae- What do you think, do they get that hint of congratulating them ??
Rm- I think they definitely know this, but they must have thought that it's something else.
Jk- right.
Suga- let's not give them hints. Let's be quite for some time.
Jhope- hmm. Let's wait for some time.
Jin- hey hey! Who's gonna do the live with me?
Jm- hyung, what are we talking and what are you talking?
Jin- didn't yoongi said to be quite? then?
Jk- Aish hyung! Let it go. I have my gym schedule, so I won't join.
All members were having some schedules. They were not able to join jin.
Jin- It's ok I will do it alone.

End BTS pov.

Once again social media was filled with bangrose's shipping. It was the first time that just debuted girl group was shipped with a famous boy group second time. Fans were getting excited if the ship was really real.

Will BTS remain quite for some time?? Something will definately happen...

Sry guys, this is a short chapter. But I will try to make some time and write as soon as possible. Thank you.😊