Radio star

It was a day for Blackrose to attend the radio star show. It was also a big opportunity for them to be more known in public and show them their music and talent.

It has been 3 weeks from their debut. So they were needed to participate in various variety shows so that people will know real blackrose better. That blackrose is not different in front of camera and and in real life.

Here, in blackrose' dorm, the clock shown 6 in the morning. The volume of everyone's alarm keep on rining the whole dorm. One by one every member woke up and start doing their routine. Everyone was in hurry in respect of not to be late for their their first ever radio show appearance, except one. Guess who ?? Of course Jisso. Ari came running downstairs towards her Bora Unnie who was making coffee for the members.
" Unnie, this is not fair. U woke me up saying we will be late. But U let Jisso unnie sleep for more 5 minutes and now she is still sleeping.😩" Maknae said with a unfair tone. " What?!! She is still sleeping?? We have a call in half hour!! Aishhh.... This girl... Ari, wait here, and make coffee. I will go and wake her up." Said her unnie while hurrying upstairs.
Ari as a obedient maknae listened to her unnie and make everyone coffee. Not much time after suzy, Lia and Euna came downstairs. Lia helped Ari to pour coffee in cups. The four of them sat at living room and started enjoying their coffee. Soon mina also joined them. Listening to Scoldings coming from upstairs was their almost everyday routine. Jisso couldn't wake up earlier, and Bora couldn't stop nagging at her. 😆

After some time Bora also came at living room and started drinking her coffee. " Unnie, calm down. Like everytime she will be here in 15 minutes. You know her, dont you?" Said mina, calming her. " Yes, but she should atleast start making habbit of waking up earlier." Said bora. " Bora, its ok she will. Dont worry. Ok??" Said Euna to calm her. It was only 5 min. For their call. Their car soon will be outside of the door. So the members put on their shoes and waited for Jisso to come quickly. " Jissoya, we are leaving, Its already time. Bye. U can come from bus or something. We are running late." Yell Euna, teasing Jisso. " Unnie, wait, I am here. Dont leave me." Said Jisso, while coming towards them running. Everyone started laughing. Soon their car arived and they hopped in.

For now, tbey were at waiting room of radio star show. They were done doing makeup and hair and their outfit.

Their oufit-
Ari

Their oufit-Ari

Lia