Tom Riddle (smut)

A/N: Sorry again... Making up for my absence with a long dirty smut ig

Warning: Smut     (1784 words)

-Y/N POV-

I had been Tom Riddle's girlfriend for almost two years now, but we've never been physical before. I'd be lying if I said it wasn't bothering me, but I know it's just not the right time, so I try to be as patient as possible. But who knows, a girl has needs...

The "death eaters" had a little meeting tonight so I know that I have a bit of time before Tom comes back to his room. I usually hang around in his room because I surprisingly feel safe in there but tonight, I'm feeling horny and needy and want to see if I can get something out of Tom. I put on some new matching lingerie that was a beautiful emerald green and showed off my curves in the best possible ways with a black robe over the top. 'God, I hope I don't get shut down' I thought to myself.  I propped myself on his bed and then started the waiting game. 

(Lingerie in question)

It actually didn't take long for Tom to come back

It actually didn't take long for Tom to come back. I had just been laying there, playing with one of the strings hanging off of the robe when I hear his footsteps just outside the door. As he opens the door, I see his face is downcast and serious (per usual). He doesn't see me yet as he makes his way over to his mirror, looking at his appearance. He was about to adjust his necktie when our gazes met. He turned around, a small smile on his lips.

"Y/N, you used my shower again I'm guessing?" He inquired, pointing out his robe I had on. "Not quite..." I responded. 

I made my way over to him and stopped halfway, then undid the robes ties, letting it fall to the ground. His gaze froze on my body. "Well? Do you like it?" He didn't answer, he only approached me, an almost dangerous look in his eyes. 

"Darling," He paused resting his hands on my bare waist and squeezing lightly, "you look... sinful," his gaze was enough to make me quiver, "If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were trying to get something out of me princess." He began slowly moving his hands up and down my side, making a shiver travel up my spine. 

Tom moved one of his hands up to caress the side of my face and pulled me in for a passionate kiss. Soon enough, however, the kiss took a turn and got heated. Tom grabbed me by the hips with both hands and pulled me impossibly closer, grinding against me making me gasp slightly on his lips, he wasted no time shoving his tongue in my mouth. One of his hands removes itself from my hips and moved to my neck and wrapped around giving a small squeeze making me moan against his lips. This sets him off.

He separates from the kiss earning a small whimper from my mouth, "Get on the bed" he says in a demanding tone. I start to obey, turning away murmuring a small "yes daddy" which makes me freeze up. 

'Did I just call Tom Daddy??'  Tom grabs my wrist and turns me towards him once more. "What was that princess?"  I look at him straight in the eyes and reply, "Yes Daddy." With that, his pupils dilate, and his pants visibly get tighter.