1. Nihachu

Niki walked down the prime path slowly, taking in the world. She hadn't left her home in months now, as nice as her home was it wasn't fresh air. She would never admit how much she missed the way the wind played with flower petals.

Something about the world she knew so well felt off. Like something was setting it off. She couldn't explain what was sending chills up her back, so she put it up to a autumn breeze.

A bee floated around her head, aimlessly wandering. It's fuzzy body, about as big as Niki's head, looked very huggable. Niki looked around for the small boy that often accompanied bees, finding no one.

L'manburg's ruins soon came up under her feet, the glass reflecting her face. Her eyes unfocused from the gun powder dusted ruins onto her own dim eyes. The stars shone onto the glass, making Niki turn to watch the moon rise. She hadn't realized she'd been out so long.

The breeze chilled her spine again, raising goosebumps across her arms. But this time no breeze was there to blame.

A figure stood out, black in the moons glare.

This will be continued in day 2
(Sorry its short, I'm sick rn cause my body is just quirky like that and hates me)

This will be continued in day 2(Sorry its short, I'm sick rn cause my body is just quirky like that and hates me)