✧1 - spice it up

[third person pov]

[third person pov]

the doors to the karasuno gym opened up with a loud noise coming from such a small source.

"i have brownies!" the (h/c) girl announced as she interrupted the boy's volleyball practice.

"(Y/N), I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU BROUGHT US BROWNIES! WE LOVE YOU!" the bald tanaka expressed as he pounced on top of daichi (y/n).

daichi (y/n), a first-year manager-in-training for Karasuno's volleyball team and a baby sister to daichi sawamura.

"KIYOKO, I STILL LOVE YOU, BUT (Y/N) BROUGHT BROWNIES, SO I LOVE HER MORE AT THE MOMENT!" tanaka shouted to the third-year manager.

kiyoko rolled her eyes as the rest of the boys gathered around the petite girl as she struggled to lift all of tanaka's weight off of her body.

"TANAKA, I SWEAR TO GOD IF U DON'T GET OFF OF ME, I WILL SHOVE YOUR FINGERS UP YOUR ASS"

"TANAKA NO FAIR I WANT TO HUG (Y/N)!" nishinoya - the tiny libero of karasuno - cried.

"NOYA, IF U JUMP ON TOP OF ME, I WON'T HESITATE TO MAKE YOU EAT TANAKA'S FINGERS"

nishinoya backed away, scared to get on (y/n)'s nerves.

azumane and sugawara had to drag tanaka off of poor (y/n)'s body. "sorry, (y/n)," azumane said, giving her an apologetic look.

the girl smiled, letting sugawara hold her up, "don't worry, azumane, I know tanaka wasn't trying to OBLITERATE MY LUNGS!"

[(y/n)'s pov]

I stood with my tin of brownies, letting everyone grab one, giving me smiles and hugs-all but one.

"tsukishima? don't you want any brownies?" I tilted my head to the side, furrowing my eyebrows.

"tsk. you probably poisoned them. i don't want any of your deadly brownies."

"but tsuki! they're good, you should try one." tadashi mumbled from his bite of brownie.

i gave the angel a huge smile, "why thank you, my favorite angel," making him blush heavily.

"peanut stop flirting with yamaguchi," tsukishima said glaring at me.

before i could even reply, my nii-chan -sawamura- came up to me flailing his arms, "oya, (y/n)! way to go, interrupting my practice, coming in late, AND GIVING THEM AN UNNECESSARY BREAK?"

i sighed reaching over to pat his head with sarcastic sympathy. "nii-chan, they're all miserable. we need to spice things up." i waggled my eyebrows and grabbed kiyoko's arm running up the stairs to the technical room of the gym.

"(y/n), why did you grab my arm?"

"to be dramatic kiyoko! it's about time we gave these boys a show!"