٩꒰๑ '∇'๑꒱۶ Angels n Devils ↑_(ΦwΦ;)Ψ

-

Aaah, how wonderful!

Tonight, as usual, the chilly breeze surrounded the sandy city of Yogurca. Under the night sky, the bright full moon reflected it's white light towards the whole desert, causing the small pieces of sand to gleam and sparkle as they were dragged by the soft wind. In nights like these, the whole city would either be chatting about the sales, the (perhaps unwanted) tourists, the next upcoming celebration or simply themselves. Yet tonight it was different! October 31, the date known as halloween. In which the sun begins to take a turn, and spin to the other sides of the world. In which the shiny, warm star plays a part in the neverending dance with the pale, dusty moon. In which when the sun falls, and the moon rises, the event begins.

For years and years, Yogurca hadn't exactly been too fond of celebrations such as halloween. "It can lead to many issues, like cleaning the uncessesary amount of confetti, or wasting pumpkins only to light them up", said the young prince named Yogurt Cream Cookie. With all honesty, what the royal member said wasn't exactly untrue, for it would be troublesome to dispose of good, fresh food and throw colorful papers into the ground. But truth is, the prince prohibited halloween simply because he was scared of monsters. Ever since a child, his older brother named Plain Yogurt would tell him horror stories every time he had the chance. Whether it was in trips, playtime and even at night, the man would always find a way to scare the younger sibling for life.

Yogurt Cream, by popular demand, had decided to allow the celebration only for this year. After the million pleas coming from the children of the sandy desert, he'd obviously feel quite sad, and allow it to occur. As Yogurt Cream got ready for the scary event, his bodyguard --Lilac Cookie-- was simply staring at him, posture straight as ever. Let it never be said that Lilac has low patience, for he has had to deal with the prince's shenanigans ever since they met. Unfortunately, Yogurt Cream spoke up, breaking the comfortable silence that was filled with the chattering from outside.

"Lilac Cookie, what will you dress up as? I have noticed you've only been staring. Or are you thinking?"
The light purple haired man talked calmly, his voice slightly echoing around the elegant room. To be completely honest, Lilac couldn't give a shit or two about celebrations such as halloween. But since it's..Yogurt Cream, who basically has a higher role than him, he must participate in such ridiculous things. Not only he has to protect the man (despite the fact he has been hired to kill him over four months ago), but he also has to please him. At this point, he's just like Magic Lamp, Yogurt Cream's blue pet.

"I am not so sure about participating in the event, my liegue. I have to make sure you're safe, wearing a costume might be uncomfortable for my job."
Lilac Cookie spoke with a natural deep voice. In reality, Lilac simply did not want to feel humilliated, which is exactly why he is avoiding the fact he might have to wear a damn costume tonight.

"Don't be so boring. This event might never be celebrated again, Lilac! C'mon, I can help you pick a costume. Perhaps you can go as a pirate, maybe we can even match!"
Yogurt Cream's childish ramblings taunted Lilac, the man simply not giving a fuck about what he truly wanted. But naturally, Yogurt Cream acted like this. Growing with people that treated him with love and care, giving him the fanciest of things as he got older, it made him spoiled. Materialism truly was something that ran in the family.

It had reached the point of Plain Yogurt hiring Lilac to kill Yogurt Cream only to become king. How unfortunate.

...he still has to finish the job.

Ah, right.
The costume.
Internally sighing with frustration, Lilac spoke once again.

"...I'll do whatever pleases you the most, my liegue."