Home, sweet home.

Yogurt Cream, on the way to the large palace, couldn't help but feel a bit guilty. It wasn't exactly his fault, now was it? He was focused on the newly allowed celebration, how could he have known Lilac was uncomfortable and with a headache? Exactly, there was no way he noticed! But despite that, despite all the unecessary excuses he made up in his mind in order to defend himself from nothing, he felt bad for Lilac. The mysterious, quiet man kept following him, even in pain. He followed him, even when he was awfully uncomfortable with everything happening. God, damn it.

Once they finally, finally reached Yogurt Cream's fancy room, the light purple haired man helped Lilac rest on the soft bed. The resting man let out a sigh of both relief and annoyance, yet still tried to hide it. Of course, despite having been with the prince for a while, the sheer thought of fully expressing himself gave him goosebumps. He was still skeptical about having to show his emotions without hesitation, but one progresses slowly, he supposes.

Lilac's train of thoughts was suddenly interrupted and put aside once Yogurt Cream appeared next to him, holding a cold, wet towel towards him. Was he trying to help? It didn't really matter if he questioned it or not, for he just wants to rest. Yogurt Cream gently set down the cold fabric on top of Lilac's burning, aching forehead. The sensation of both temperatures combining and twisting, up until only the freezing, yet relaxing feeling of the towel remained on his skin made him relax, tensed muscles becoming nothing more than a pile of tired meat.

"Lilac Cookie, you don't seem very comfortable yet. Is the costume bothering you?"
Once again, the royal cookie broke the silence between the two, his voice visibly more concerned than before.

"Don't worry, my liege. I won't complain."
Yes, Lilac was uncomfortable. The annoying clothes bore into his skin, giving him a feeling of something similar to being caught, and not being able to escape.

"You won't need to complain if you put something more... sleepwear-like. If I'm not wrong, I have plenty of clothes in here that you may be able to borrow for now."
Yogurt Cream purred, walking to the big closet and opening it with one swift move.

"All of this because of some celebration, isn't that silly? Maybe I was right, we shouldn't celebrate halloween, at all!"
Yogurt Cream spoke again, looking through the robes in the closet.

Once he had found a right set of clothes that did seem to fit Lilac, Yogurt Cream walked towards the resting man.

"You know.. You could've just told me you felt ill, Lilac."
Said man was simply staring out at the large, round window. Looking at the grand amount of people (who were mostly children) trick or treating, talking and others simply cheering. Turning his attention back at Yogurt Cream, Lilac hummed and nodded.

"Maybe, but you seemed to be having fun. I wouldn't want to interrupt that. And plus, you had mentioned this event might never occur again in Yogurca, so why interrupt you?"
Lilac spoke calmly, his voice slightly more quieter than before. He accepted the robes.

"...Could you turn around, my liege?"

Yogurt Cream's expression twisted into one of confussion, quickly changing into one of realization once he got the memo.
Spinning on his heels, he turned around.

"Well, that makes sense. But still! It's just some candy-collecting event. Your health is more important!"
Yogurt Cream lectured Lilac, who was changing from his awful devil costume into some warmer, softer clothes.

"..I suppose you're right."

Lilac kept quiet.

"Mmm.. whatever! Now just focus on resting."

---------------------

How long had it been? Lilac passed out as soon as Yogurt Cream left the room.. his, room. Now, not that Lilac was ungrateful, but he felt a sense of relief once the man had finally left him alone. He wanted some privacy and peace, but Yogurt Cream's.. proud voice wasn't allowing it very well. Despite that, he still secretly thanked the cheery man for the robes and the wet towel.

It was day already, and the people from outside seemed more talkative than ever. In his sleepy state, he couldn't exactly tell what others were saying with such excitement, but he really didn't feel interested at all.

He sat up with a groan, stretching his body.

Suddenly, he felt the door opening.

"Ah, awake at last! Crumbs, you slept for quite a long time. Did you have a good dream?"
Even without having to look, it was obvious to anyone that the person speaking was the prince himself, Yogurt Cream Cookie.

"Not even a reply? You look tired still."

Lilac nodded, rubbing his eyes.

"Hmm.. well then. You may rest once again!"

-------------------

OH MY GODDDD THIS IS SO SHORT IM SORRY

i had to write this IN class because my schedule is an absolute less im so sorry

PLEAAASDER FORIGVE ME ILL TRY TO POSY MORE OFTEN