Chapter 2 - Him

He was sitting in the dinning room with his family eating the delicious food made by his mom (though rich she likes to cook for her children) when his younger sister started talking

"Mom, Dad Bhai, I'm so excited for tomorrow. Finally, our internship will start. Even priya was so excited." She commented

He was thinking about someone named Priya when questioned slipped without his knowledge .

"Who is this Priya?"

"Bhai don't you hear whatever I have to say during dinner?" Said aashima while his father raised his eyebrow at him.

"Do you think Bhai listens to anything during dinner? He is in his own world, thinking about business." Their youngest sister Palak commented

Whereas her twin brother, Pranay just smirked.

"Anyway she is my best friend"

"Where are you interning?" Asked their Dad.

"Dad I was coming to it. You know Dad we got internship in the best Fashion house. Can you believe it?"

"What is the Name of the Fashion House di?"

"RNS FASHION HOUSE. You know Bhai it started only 3 years ago and it's already leading. The CEO is so hard working and dedicated and on top of that so powerful that noone knows who is the CEO. He goes by AS."

AKASH just smirked while his parents took a breath of relief.
Noone knows he is the CEO of RNS FAHION HOUSE except his parents. He started this company 3 years back with his best friend/ brother Aditya Singhania. He wanted to achieve something on his own. He didn't want to get his family business on a silver platter though his father would've never given it to him without him proving himself but he wanted to start his own start-up and create his own name before people know him as the heir of SINGHANIA GROUP OF COMPANIES. They started from scratch without the help of their fathers.

Noone except Palak saw the relief and smirk on their parents and Bhai face as her twin and sister were busy discussing about the Fashion house. She is so confused to their reaction because their parents are so overprotective, they wouldn't have allowed this for sure but their reaction seems as if they are allowing. Discarding the thoughts she started taking part in the talks of her brother and sister.

Akash looked at his dad with a broad smile telling that he is very happy.

Out of nowhere Aashima started again but nervously,
"Dad you know I'm a singhania but others don't know it neither do I want them to think that I got this internship because of your connections"

"What do you mean choti, we all know it's your hardwork, don't we?"

"Yes Bhai but I have a request"

"Go on beta"

"Dad I want to live with my friend who stays near the company. Dad I know I'm asking a lot but please Dad I want to do this on my own. I promise Dad I'll follow the rules and I'm going to stay with my best friend so there will be no problem"

For the first time, their mother, Naina Singhania commented,
"Okay, but no parties, no late night, call 2 times in a day and video call at night just before sleeping"

"Naina, you know we have a lot of rivals and it's risky. What If someone gets to know about her?"

"We can't keep her in our protection for life right? She is 23 she wants to explore world what's wrong? And anyway 3 of our bodyguards will be following her but she won't get disturbed and she won't even recognize them."

"Yes Dad I think mom is right. The bodyguards will protect her and she will live her life the way she wants."

"THANK YOU BHAI, THANK YOU MOM I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH"

"Okay Beta but I want contact number of your friend and if the bodyguards inform that you got out of line, you'll be back here got it?"

"Yes Dad I love you!"

"Akash, in my study" with that he got up and went away.

Akash who was happy seeing his sister full of life got the message and hurried towards his dad's study.
He knocked and waited till his dad commented to come in.

"Come in" he heard faintly

Walking inside he took a seat in front of his dad.

"You know, if she gets to know about it she is going to be angry?"

"Yes Dad but it's Noones fault"

"Okay"

"Dad don't worry about choti, I'll arrange everything"

"I know"

"She will be safe and protected"

"Keep her friend also safe, what if they take her to weaken us. You know how much she loves her friend"

"Cool Dad I'm on it, why are you so stressed Dad?"

"It was yesterday I brought her home with her mother, she was so tiny, tiny hands and tiny legs. Now she is 23 capable of making her own decisions. Till now we 3 were the only males in her life now she will have her boyfriend or husband. I don't want my princess to go."

His jaw clenched on hearing boyfriend or husband in his sister's life.

"Dad she is not going to marry before 35"

"Huh?"

"Shut up Akash and you mister rajyash stop thinking about future and enjoy her success right now, come to living room everyone"

"Let's go or else she will kill us"

They chuckled and enjoyed the icecream time and went away to sleep

:)