12

Han Seok dragged the boy out of the store, frustrating still curling through him as he pulled him to a more secluded section, between two of the stores, and pushed Han Seo against the wall, staring down at him with some forms of disappointment, clear enough that Han Seo was able to clearly catch it and curl backwards, ashamed for a reason that he did not know. He tensed, turning his gaze to the floor, trying to avoid Han Seok's own disappointed ever so obviously directed towards him, despite not really knowing why it was. He felt something, wash over him, dousing him in some sort of emotion, but he was not really sure why, nor was he sure what it was that caused the feeling, he just knew that it was not something that he enjoyed. 

"Donsaeng," Han Seok began, trying to curb his frustration. It would not do to scare the boy yet. He needed to...take a more gentle approach. Not something I am overly good at, but I suppose it is good practice if nothing more. Han Seok thought to himself. Besides, I need to teach him, at least a bit of a lesson, but I can't...Why is this so...stupidly difficult? I shall just have to inform him that fraternizing with strangers is horribly dangerous and I don't like it. Although, perhaps the latter part of that is a bit presumptious. I don't know he will take that well. This is quite a delicate matter, unfortunately. 

"Y-Yes Hyungnim?" Han Seo whispered softly, his voice gentle and careful with how he was speaking. It had always been his experience that when someone was horribly agitated or upset, trying to be a bit more softer or quiet was usually the best approach. It did not always work, but it was a fairly good theory considering the amount of times that it usually worked, so Han Seo had adapted it as his philosophy. It usually tended to at least calm the angry person a bit, from what he knew, even though he was not entirely sure how or the reason for it, and it was clear that Han Seok was upset, though again he did not really know why, or what the reason was. 

"You..." Han Seok paused, closing his eyes as he leaned one hand against the wall, crowding into Han Seo's space, staring down at him carefully, as though assessing his reactions, Han Seo was not sure. "You need to be more careful, okay?" Han Seo furrowed his brows, confused. He had not done anything that was overly dangerous, so Han Seok talking about being careful and wary, it made no sense. He had not even done anything against what Han Seok had ordered before they had come into the mall, so what was it that seemed to be irking him? 

"W-What?" Hyungnim is...not really making much sense. Han Seo thought to himself, dreading the potential coming actions. He was not acquainted with Han Seok enough to know or even begin to anticipate how he would act when incensed, or frustrated, or truly well drawn out pissed. I can't very well agree if I can't even understand what it was that he wants me to be careful of. He thought regrettably. 

"You..." Han Seok clicked his tongue, frustrated that he was not able to truly explain what he was trying to say. His words kept getting jumbled, and it was horribly agitating. He was usually so much more...eloquent. The fact that he was having so much trouble not just frustrated him, but he lacked the ability to quite understand why it was that he was having this trouble, which led him to getting more and more frustrated as a result. "You kept talking to that salesman. Without double checking." 

Oh, Han Seo thought to himself. Hyung wanted me to...check in...before I talked with that sales person? I...can't say that is really dangerous. Perhaps...Perhaps Hyung has bad experiences? Or maybe just a bit too overprotective. I can't understand it, but I guess in some ways, he is just a bit too...careful. Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that he grew up rich. I've heard that kidnappings are not exactly uncommon. Perhaps that is why he is trying to warn me against talking to people that he hasn't approved of. A bit...over the top though. Han Seo thought to himself. 

"I...I am sorry, Hyung." Han Seo said aloud. "I will be more careful in the future. I was not really thinking, it was on me." Han Seok swallowed, clicking his tongue in frustration but nodded eventually. 

"It is...a thing to remember in the future." Han Seok reluctantly stated. He wanted to say more on the topic, but he figured there would be time later. It was not really the place for this conversation to be held, and Han Seok himself was not really wanting to dwell much further on the subject either. "Just...be careful. I want to keep you safe. There are a lot of things about people of our standing that you are not yet knowledgeable of." 

"Like the kidnapping thing?" Han Seo asked, leaving Han Seok to just stare at him blankly. Kidn...oh, oh wait. Han Seok felt a smile curl on his lips at the thought that Han Seo had just given him. He nodded, and looked at Han Seo with a serious face. 

"It is very dangerous, so always make sure to ask me first. I don't want you getting hurt, or used for your status. Okay?" He questioned. Han Seo nodded, a bit hesitant, but still...nodded. 

Bit of a flex I suppose, but if Hyung wants to know who I am talking to I guess it couldn't be too bad. I don't exactly intend on doing much interacting with anyone anyways. Just...a bit controlling. Not that I can't understand the thought process, I am sure Hyung is just worried about the potential of my being kidnapped or used because I was not careful, but it is...different I suppose. Han Seo thought to himself with a sigh. Although, he agreed, because there was not much that he could disagree on either way, and it was technically with his best interests in mind.