Chapter 22

Bai Tu's hair exploded. He looked at Yunye in astonishment, not daring to move, his body trembling slightly because of tension.

"Rabbit?" Yunye stepped forward suspiciously and picked him up from the ground.

Bai Tu shook more suddenly.

But Yunye didn't care too much. He held the little rabbit in his palm at will and looked around the room, but he didn't see the figure he was looking for. He put his gaze on the side of the bed, and the tea cup smashed by Bai Tu lay quietly on the ground. On the hanger beside the bed, Bai Tu's clothes were hanging neatly last night.

Yunye walked to the bed, reached out and probed, there was still some warmth in the bedding, as if it hadn't been long since he left.

He thought about it, put the trembling rabbit on the bed, grabbed the two rabbit ears, and looked at him seriously: "Could it be that you..."

Bai Tu was so nervous that she almost stopped breathing.

.Yunye: "...Are you the rabbit raised by my master?"

Bai Tu: "..."

Without expecting the rabbit to answer him, Yunye let go, Bai Tu hurriedly retracted into the quilt, leaving only a small round tail exposed outside, shaking uncontrollably.

Yun Ye was amused by his cute appearance. He maliciously pinched Bai Tu's tail and asked, "Little guy, where's my master?"

The little rabbit burrowed in even more panic. The round tail quickly retracted into the quilt, leaving only a small trembling drum bag in the quilt.

Yunye stopped paying attention to him.

He really has no time to care about a rabbit now, he just wants to know where the master has gone.

"Could it be that you are in retreat?" Yunye whispered thoughtfully, got up and walked outside the door.

.After a long while, Bai Tu crawled out of the quilt, showing half of his head, looking out.

...... Is this going away?

Bai Tu was silent.

He really overestimated his apprentice's IQ. Facts have proved that even if he really turned into his original form and stood in front of his little apprentice, that person would never have thought that he was Immortal King Zhaohua.

The room returned to silence, Bai Tu lay back on his back on the bed.

Cai Yunye said outside the door, he was pleased with him...

It is now the eleventh year that Bai Tu brought Yunye back to Tian Yanzong. In these eleven years, they have been together day and night, but Bai Tu never thought that Yunye would have such thoughts about him.

But after Yunye's words were uttered, Bai Tu awakened.

Ordinary masters and disciples, would they stick to him day and night like Yunye?

.Moreover, if Yunye has no other thoughts on him, why didn't his heart demon enter the body without killing it, but instead...

Yunye's words are like a key, opening all the details that Bai Tu has neglected, forgotten, and didn't care about in the past ten years, and turned them out one by one.

Before Bai Tu came into this world, he was a mother-to-be and single, and Immortal Zhaohua was a pure-hearted child since childhood, so even if Yunye behaved a little more ambiguously towards him, he would not think about love.

If not, if he could detect it early...

Bai Tu stiffened, a pair of rabbit ears drooped, rubbing her face with her front paws in distress.