Chapter 2

TW: mentions self harm, drugs and alcohol, rape

I was sitting at the dinner table with my mum and Amelia, I wasn't hungry so I sat there trying to come up with some excuse to leave, while Amelia and my talked about work. I pushed around the food on my plate, completely zoned out, i was pulled from my thoughts by my mums voice
"What's on your jumper sleeve Jules" Her face filled with concern
Shit
i dropped my fork "Oh um I was uh, i was helping Lexi with her art project and must of put my arm in some paint. I'll wash it once i get upstairs" i flashed her a smile, praying she believed it.
"Oh okay, make sure it goes straight in the wash" she didn't sound convinced but I'm glad she didn't push the subject.
i stared at the food on my plate for a little longer before i came up with an excuse to leave "Mum, can I eat this in my room, I've got some homework to do"
"Sure honey, love you"
"Love you too" i grabbed the plate of food and headed upstairs into my bedroom.

Addisons POV
"Do you believe it's just paint" I looked up at Amelia
"Well what else what it be"
I signed "I don't know, I'm worried about her"
"I know, but she's a good kid and if she needs help, she'll ask"
"you're right, i just worry, especially given my history and how i was at her age"
"Addie, even if she is struggling with what you did, shes got a whole group of people in her life to help and support her if she needs it. She's probably just being a moody teenager"

Jules POV
Shit
Shit
I fucked up
She almost found out
I ripped off my jumper, throwing it to the floor. I started pacing, my brain was in overdrive and I couldn't stop it.
I started trashing my room, throwing every In my reach until I eventually broke down crying and curled up into a ball on my floor. I laid down in that position, thinking about everything and nothing until i heard my phone ringing. i sat up and searched around my room for my phone. Lexi's name flashed across my screen.
"Hey Lex" i choked out
"Whats's wrong Jules"
"I dont want to talk about it right now, can i come over"
"Well there is a party tonight, wanna go"
"Im in, I'll be at your house in 15 minutes"
I hung up the phone and threw it onto my bed. I put on a new jumper, grabbed my headphones and headed downstairs.

"Hey mum, I'm going to go spend the night at Lexi's"
"Do you need a ride"
"No, I'll skate over"
"Okay, be safe. Love you Jules"
"Love you too" I spoke as I grabbed my skateboard and headed out the door.
The ride over was peaceful, giving me enough time to sort my thoughts out.
I arrived at Lexi's house, i walked straight through the front door and down the hall to Lexi's room, i opened her door and saw her getting ready in the bathroom.
"Hey Lex"
She turned around and smiled at me "JULES, have some vodka" she passed me the bottle and I downed as much of it as I could.
"So who's party we going to" I half yelled as I rummaged through her closet trying to find an outfit.
"Some guy named Zac, he graduated last year or something"
"Oh right i think i remember seeing him around, used to hang out in the smokers area" I decided on a long sleeved black dress and walked back into her bathroom. "You got any coke"
"What kind of stupid question is that, of course I do" she laughed "its over in my bag" i walked over to where her bag was and took out the little baggie. I grabbed my key and scooped a little bump out, i sniffed it up before doing another one.
I changed into the dress and started my makeup while Lexi curled my hair. we finished getting ready and left Lexi's house.

Their outfits