I have found {i fix the title sorry}you {Chapter #9}

Ok tbh idk what to do next after this so sorry if I don't keep writing on this book Qwq.
Anyways writing time

Third person POV:
As it been 2 years deo has been living with Tommy even techno and phil visit a lot but as ya can see techno was being a mad pig at deo when he first saw him with Tommy and that didn't went Will but now it's been getting better because deo said he will not do anything to him so techno just except it and just leave him alone for now but other then this dream been running all around and try to even go farther from DSMP sooo kinda a red flag for Tommy pog lol now back to the damn Tommy POV or anyoneeee because I'm being yeeted in this story.
———————————————
Tubbo Short POV:
I really miss Tommy but anyways I think I need to change to detectives Tubbo them just Tubbo because I'm here doing nothing and I have to do something like it's been 8 YEARS and I been doing nothing except to give up but now it's time to go to the breaking point where ima travel far then this so I get ready for this trip Qwq
———————————————
{let's just say everyone forgot tommy and just give up to find him ya}
Taya POV:
Everything was fine and I reallly like to bother mommy with dad because it's funny but anyways I wanted to go out side but then I kinda lost my bracelet that I posta where when I go out side so I had to take mommy or dad I ask mom but then she said go get dad so I did and we went out side to have fun by a water stream with some flowers and it was nice to be back out ya know but as we where having fun I saw someone walking here so I told dad "uh dad there's someone their" I said pointing and then he look at that directions where I'm pointing and saw it too so he pick me up quickly and take us to mommy In the house after so deo yelled "TOMMY HES HERE!!" After that I was confused and scared because they seem also scard of this so call "Dream" i know because mommy books say something about this person and had a drawing it even have a green hoodie which I saw so idk what's wrong with this dream person though because non of mommy books says stuff of something very bad of this dream person so I saw mommy getting a sword and stuff even deo they said to go in my room so I did what they said it must've been serious with this dream person so I ran and put my stuff that important in my bag just in case and hid bye the window so I can jump out of anything bad happen and I need to run... for now I need to wait and see what's gonna happen.........
———————————————
Dream POV:
As I was walking sooo far and has to survive by sooooooo many mobs I saw a house this far so I walk close to see a kid and a man that looks familiar like I saw him before but yet not so I keep twords the door and knock it was silent as first but then
the door open to see that looks of tommy but different so sense I pull out a sword ready to fight and I also saw he had a weapon but idk if it's better then mines so I had to be careful..... "Tommy my friend how are you...?" I said and then he said with mad mix with calm "I'm good...now why are you here?" He said
"Will as you can see I'm here to get you and bring ya back" i said he gave the looks of not wanna go back so he start to swing his first hit and when he did that's when the fight started but in the middle of it I saw someone else join his said and help in I was tired and this was a bad bad place to be because now ima die and respond back to the DSMP so I use my ender pearl and went behind tommy to quickly put a rope around him and tie it as for deo he was about to hit me so I bring my sword our quickly to block it and so he try to kick me and he failed to do it and so he fill down and went back up to see me pick up Tommy and running so deo try to follow but then end up tripping and I throw a ender pearl far from here and now sense I have Tommy back I can finally get this child back plus I can put him in the prison that Sam made and after this I can get Tubbo next in here....
———————————————
TimeDeo POV:
{after Dream took tommy}

As Dream took Tommy I was made so I went to the house get my bag a full of stuff I got that was important to use to get Tommy back and I went upstairs to get taya because I can't just leave her here so I told her "taya we need to get ur mommy back so follow me and try not sounder off because if u do so then stuff will go bad for you.... and don't talk to other people.."
As I say that she nodded and I gave her a signal for her to come my back to have a ride on meh then just walking because I know she not gonna keep whining that her lag hurt and she got on now it was now for the Adventure time.
Qwq
———————————————
END OF CHAPTER 9

I know it's short but I'm
Lazy and having not a lot of ideas what to do next so pog for that lol
Anyways see you in the next chapter yeeettt