Who are you?{Chapter #2}

Third person POV:
As Tommy walk he found some stuff and took some breaks but mostly keep walking.

As he keep walking he found a new village {he meet 5 villages}but then when he got their there was some crying he heard it on the right side of him in the forest so he went towards the sound came from all he saw was a.........

"A CHILDDDD EHHHH!!!! "
Tommy scream out loud enough to make the child to cry more louder

Tommyinnit POV:

{Tommy thought:When I was haveing a long tired journey I soon found another village which was good because I'm getting tired and plus it's at sun is going down.}

I was about to go to the village area when I heard.....

CRY??!!!?

As I walk towards the sound I saw a....

"A CHILDDDD EHHHH!!!! "
Tommy scream out loud

When I scream the child cry more loud and now I feel bad so I pick up the small child that look like a girl with black half with blonde and she has green eyes. She even has wolf ears and tail.....

"Wait wait ehhhh is shes a wolf hybrid" I thought there's was no one that are hybrid I thought only ant,Sam,Phil,techno,funny,bbh,skeppy,foolish are the only hybrids...

"I guess I was wrong in i right little one" 
Idk what has happen but I feel connected to this child already for some reason but thing is I can't take her with me........

Ya know Fuck it tubbo and Ranboob adopted a kid even though their young and plus j don't want this small bean be alone when she small..... she kinda reminds me when I was small.............

"Oh how was ok and simple I kinda had it in the past...."

*As I chuckled*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ya I kinda suck at writing books but I try this time and sense I embarrassed meh self on YouTube might as will do the same on wattpad Qwq👍✨✨