The trip

Most people where asleep as half an hour after we started driving, i turned i the radio bored but nothing good came up. LJ took a CD and it was fonseca a Hispanic singer and i would of squealed i started to sing like there was no tomorrow. which would be true and so did Charlotte , no one else we where having so much blast i didnt notice the time pass and charlotte had knocked out long ago. Until it finished LJ rolled his eyes and laughed. About an hour had passed and i was getting sleeping so i decided to knock out for a bit but then again everyone else was asleep and i didnt want laughing jack to get sleeping. In the end we ended up talking about everything under the blue moon well almost everything when i asked about this whole thing he wouldnt tell me much, and i wasnt really clever at making him tell me stuff with out him noticing so i just gave up after a few hours. Yeah I was not good at this and I'm guessing it isnt the first time this has happen to him. I see the night sky and smile as I sigh wondering what life awaits for me now.  I know my life took a drastic turn and to be honest it was somewhat scary but I there was no where to go from here so I just keep walking the bath that I am being through. 
        "Nervous" he asked.
        "slightly" he chuckles
        "Don't worry we won't harm you we promise , and if anyone does just call slendy trust me he will be there faster then the flash"