chp 4

Firstly happy diwali in advance to u !!

Lets start the story

Avneet woke up and saw sid wasn't in the room . She took al deep breath and said phew he isn't here I'll get to change comfortably atleast . She took a quick shower before going to college

Her outfit

Imagine Avneet wearing this dress

Imagine Avneet wearing this dress .
Back to the story ......

She went down to the dinning room where she saw the king and queen aka vibha and her husband .

Vibha : come and eat with us sweetie .
Avneet : yeah she softly spoke .
They started to eat when jannat and faisu came down chuckling .
Faisu and jannat : good morning !!!
Vibha , Avneet , and Sid's dad : good morning .
Fainat : sorry we've got to go talk to you later . Bye love you guys .

Bye they chuckled and said kids these days . Where is sid beta Avneet .
Avneet : I thought he was down .
Suddenly someone came down with a fake smile . Good morning mom and good morning wifey . He smirked
Vibha and Sid's dad : good morning Siddharth .
So he was sid
Avneet : g..go..good m..m..Morning she stuttered .
Sid sat beside Avneet and started eating .
After Avneet finshed her food she went upstairs to get her bag . When she came down she saw that everyone left and that she didn't have anyone to drop her . So she thought to take a taxi or something . She was about to go outside when Vibha aunty came and said Sid will take you .she called sid and he made an irritated face and made you sit in his Lamborghini .
Sid : Don't even try to make a mess in my car . This one is my favorite . Ok? Understand or not he nearly shouted .
Avu : yeah , yeah I do understand I'm not dumb like you . Unfortunately .
Sid : you finally started to talk . Anyways in college we aren't husband and wife understand . You're a bachelor I'm a bachelor understand . This is a important thing ok !
Avu : like I was going too tell others about you ! What a joke .

They drive to school .................................

To be continued
What's going to happen in college .
.
.
.
.
.
Tata Tata bye bye ✋
Take care 😇
361 words
Hope you liked it