new chp

Hey everyone wattpad had some serious issues that's why I couldn't post anymore chapters of the story my sincere apologies .

Let's begin with the story

The classes ended . It was time to go home . Everyone was in a rush to leave as the classes were way to exhausting but she was waiting for her husband aka the one and only Siddharth nigam . She stared at her watch from time to time waiting for him she was exhausted as well but since it was an order from queen . She agreed to come with him . She was in deep thoughts when someone tapped her shoulder . She came out of her thoughts and suddenly burst out without caring about anything . WTH DO YOU THINK OF YOURSELF HUH !? . I've been waiting for you since an hour . PIECE OF SHIT . She scoffed but she looked up to see anushka behind looking at her with tears in her eyes and sid and faisu both were shooting her glares as they were right behind anushka consoling her . She stared at them and turned to anushka . A..an..u....a..nu I'm so sorry I thought that it was someone else please forgive me please forgive your avu please so she was avneet . Avneet hugged her tightly softly patting her back trying to calm her down as she said sorry to anushka a couple of times . Anushka broke the hug and smiled mouthing its ok . Avneet smiled as she wipped the tears of anushka but flinched with the sudden question going through anushka's mind she looked up at her gulping not wanting to answer the question .
Anu : tell na avu who were you waiting for in the morning also u told me u were expecting someone else . Bata na yaar avu please warna mein tujhe maaf nhi karoon gi .
Avu's pov ~
Agar isse bataya toh mein gayi . Yeh bewaqoof kuch bole na . Mujhe phasa diya aur dekhko toh sahi kaisai smirk karaha . I promise you Siddharth nigam I'll rip that smirk of yours from your handsome faceu . She smiled evily in her thoughts . Wait wt why did I call him handsome he's a bandar . Haha exactly a bandar . She burst into a laughter as everyone looked at her like she was a person who ran away from mental asylum . Oh shit chup kar avu but mein bhi kya karoon woh bandar ka baccha mere samne hai hasi toh ai gi na hehe . Ok control .
Pov ends
Avu : aise kyun dekh rhe ho mujhe ?
Anu : I...I you ok avneet .
Sid : mental hospital ko phone karoon. He looked at her smirking .
Faisu : bhabhi you sure you're ok na
Anu : bha...
Avu : aree mein thek hoon kyun fikr karte ho she hugged anu and shot a glare at faisu and made a stfu wala face . He immediately became silent .
Anu : but what do you mean by bha...
Avu : lets go yaar I'm hungry . I tried to divert her question but idk how much. I'll be able to that's why I texted her driver by her phone .
Anu : avne..
Driver : ma'am please get inside the car .
Anu : but I
Avu : its getting late see you . Byeee
Anu : uh ok if u say so bubye . She sat in the car and sent a flying kiss to avneet . They drove away .
Avu : thankyou bhagwan . She sighed and turned around to see sid so near her smirking . She moved backwards and bumped into a pole as he trapped her into his arms . I..I w..w..ha..a..t a.r..e y..ou d..d..o.in..g . She said stuttering and mentally cursed herself to stutter . He placed his hands on my waist making me shiver by his touch .
He moved near my face as I closed my eyes but instead of uk what 😂😏 he whispered in my ear huskily . Oh I see you were thinking I'd kiss you am I right so eager huh? . He smirked making me realize what happened I pushed him and was about to walk away when he pulled my wrist making me land on him I stared at his eyes for a few second but soon came to my senses when someone chuckled . I looked up and found Siddharth looking at me with that ridiculous smirk . I struggled to get out of his hands as I sighed and looked at him with wtf do u want wala face . He chuckled and whispered in my ear. If you forgot you made anushka cry . She stopped me otherwise . Sid don't get angry a voice Spoke behind me I looked behind and saw faisal .
Sid : you know na she hurt anu .
Faisu : maybe she expected someone else am I right bhabhi ?
Avu : yes, I love anu I can never hurt her .
Sid , faisu : laughs like maniacs . Avneet , bhabhi ap lesbian ho . We respect that haha .
Avu : YOU LITTLE PIECES OF SHIT . OFC NOT I'M NOT A LESBIAN . I LUV ANUSHKA BECAUSE SHE'S A SISTER TO ME . NOW STFU AND TAKE ME HOME . I said as I was so tired .
Sid : fine jeez chill itni nakchadi kyun ban rahi ho .
And they drove away .
This chp was nonsense tbh !😕
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tata bye bye
Take care
See u until the next chp
863 words