68 : Rain

Mrs Na is looking for you in the house, she check the room you from and shocked to see the door, she herself don't know about it

She quickly running to call Taehyung, unlucky right on the moment Taehyung phone is out of battery, he still playing with his brother.

Mrs. Na is panicking, don't know what to do, she left to look for you in the rain.

"Wow the weather sucks" Jimin hugging Hyera, his chin is on top of Hyera head, Hyera nodding.

The two are laying lazily on the bed, all cuddly, cozy.

"Hmmm" Jungkook is in hospital, he look over the window.

"What you doing close the window! it will wet the table" Jin nagging like mom on the background.

Namjoon is reading book at couch while Suga is sleeping beside him, Jhope is not awake yet.

He resting well in vvip room right now.

"H.. Hi Seobi, what're you doing" Jungkook call Seobi and left the room to talk with her.

Taehyung been feeling uneasy but he don't think about it further since it's been long since he met his brother.

"Come visit us again!" Hangyul waving to Taehyung. Taehyung nod and left.. he check his phone, out of battery, he charges it in his car.

Taehyung is on his way to Hospital to check on Jhope. While riding he wondering what are you doing...

He want to go home to you but he don't want you to sense he sad about Jhope, that's way he want calm himself first before go home to you.

He visits Jhope but Jhope is still not wake up yet .

"I know he will wake up in mean time" Jin pat Taehyung back, Taehyung nodding.

Mrs. Na looking around but the rain is to heavy for middle-aged woman like her, the wind is so strong because they lived by the sea, like storm is coming.

She go home and try to call Taehyung again but Taehyung not picking it up, he left his phone in car.

"God, what's happening" her worry grew bigger and bigger.

Taehyung finally leaving after talking about business with other, it's been three hours since you fainted on the road.

Walking back and forth, anxious Mrs. Na keep calling Taehyung finally after 30 missed call he pick it up .

"What wrong Mrs. Na?" Taehyung is shocked to see 30 missed call from her.

"Your friend.. Ms. Choi, she's missing" Mrs Na desperate voice.

"What! what do you mean!" he start his car engine, Mrs. Na explained everything, Taehyung hung up .

"If she follow the tunnel that's means... "Taehyung speeding up in the rain.