67 : Tunnel

" Don't be sad for so long"

Jhope close his eyes, slowly losing conscious.. breathing slowly

"Oi Jhope!!!! " Suga voice echoing

"Hobi Hyung!!! hang on there!!!" Jungkook shouting.

In same time Jungkook met Suga outside the premise they both running inside to see such a horrible scene.

Jhope men bodies are scattering around some don't have finger, leg or arm, pool of blood is everywhere .

It's a very horrific sight.

There's about 10 people who laughing, playing around Jhope club, breaking the wine, glasses and more .

Jhope been fighting with all his might, his life defend on it but in the end he losing it because they're too many of them .

Jungkook grab his gun from his back and shooting them, Suga cracking his neck side to side

"Fuck it!" Suga run forward and kick the man stomach in front him, make he puke blood..

"Damn it! Jhope make it to call backup, Jungkook and Suga" the leader call their boss

"Nice, kill them too" the boss laughing on other side .

"Alright!" the leader hung up.

"Kill them!!! " the leader shout, Jungkook smirk "Like you can" he deadlock a man to death.

"Aih fuck it!" Suga wipe blood from his face that splattering to him .

"I don't know who send you but tell him , i will make him eat his own eyeball" Jungkook headshot a man.

Someone swing his machete knife to Suga leg make Suga groaning in pain, "Aish bastard!!" Suga kick his head make he thrown to side, Suga take the man hand and make him kill himself with his knife.

"Hurt right" Suga smirk, patting the man head "Rest in hell" he step the man face .

A man kick Jungkook gun from his hand and punch Jungkook face make Jungkook spit blood from his mouth.

"Fucking hell!"

Jungkook running to him and stab his stomach. Jungkook smirk seeing his expression and pull out the knife make his blood splattering to Jungkook face.

The men fell and the leader is behind him, Jungkook smile to him.

"Shit, I don't want to know who send you fuckers.. i just want to kill you for messing with Jhope. " Jungkook take his gun and point to him.

Suga finish everyone too as he look around to look for Jhope . In same time Jungkook man arrived

"What took you all so long!! look for Jhope now!!!" Suga order them, they bowing to him and running to look for Jhope.