Boom

Mew loses his Bee,his first love.

Caution : There will be no Forth falls for Beam.Even I am not sure I will make them friends.May be acquaintances as they study in the same University and both of them are popular.

This story is purely MewBeam.
❤️~

The left building of Industrial Engineering is far from other buildings adjacent to the Academic building of Engineering.Mew has to come here frequently for academic purpose.He has applied for further studies.For convenient he will do it online but for materials and official works he comes here once in a week.
People are not frequent here as left building is used for practical classes.

Today his professor gave him study materials to research on.The volume of files left him to choke on his own saliva.He felt his stomach is churning.
'How can I finish all of them!' Mew sighs and thanks his Professor.

This building is a newly made one so the place is quite barren,plants are small.

Mew clutches heavy files on chest.Looking outside he felt disheartened.Sun is fiery today.

He tries to hide his face with the files he holds to save himself from scorching heat.

Files are heavy too..Holding it for awhile Mew gets tired.He is sweating profusely too.He feels fool not to bring an umbrella but how could he hold an umbrella?His hand is totally occupied.

"Where did I park my car?" He scratches his head.

"Oh yes!To the south."

He can't wait to leave this place.

He chooses the corner at south because that would be easy for him to draw back his car easily.That side is quite empty.

His steps halt when he finds out another car parked immediately beside his car - a white SUV.

"Here goes my day!"

Parking lot seems empty.

"Hello!!!!Is there anyone here?Whose car is this???Hello!!!"

He almost runs frantically everywhere to find out the owner but in vain.

The owner parked the car in a way no matter what angle you use you can't get your car without damaging the other car.

'Should I really damage that nice car?That will be a bad manner.But owner is reckless.Can't he/she park properly?Who gave them licence?'

He patted the car..Solid and expensive. 'The owner must be from rich family..'

"Now what!Should I wait?"

Is there any other option Mew?

No!

Then yes.." He talks to himself as split personality.

He clasps the file then put it inside the car.At least he feels light now.

"Should I wait inside the car?" Then he touches the roof of the car.

Ugh!The whole car is hot like oven.If he cracks an egg it will be poached for sure.He giggled with such thought.

He tried inside but come out as baked Mew.

"I think I don't have option.I should go back to the office.I will fall sick again otherwise.My whole body drenched in sweat."

Looking at the files lying at passenger seat through glass he sighs.He will have to finish reading them soon.Every single note.Falling sick is not an option.

He is already thankful for having an opportunity to study for PhD online.He can stay at home and eat healthy foods,also mom is happy.

He decides to wait inside office to cool down first till the owner takes the car.Last glance at those files he turns his back to walk.He was absent mindedly leaving the place that he didn't notice a pale guy with rushing breath just entered in to the SUV and starts the engine..