Bang

Mew's life is upsidedown since he met the pale guy.
Can the pale guy bring change in his life?
❤️~

Mew was so stunned looking at his mother that he turned into a statue.His one hand is holding the guy's collar,other is holding hand of the guy.What a scene to behold!
Specially for Marla and Samorn.

Everyone is gaping wide.

When Beam figures out that the enemy got blanked he shoved something from the next rack to Mew,vanishes from the venue like poof (for the second time)

Mew was yet to react.When they got their senses back,Mew was handed with a big pack of baby diaper.

Mew blinks.

At first aunt was tittering then started laughing like maniac.

Now Marla folded her hands on chest with frown on face.

"Will you still hold that diaper in your hand?People are watching you."

Mew then noticed some mothers are looking at him with diaper.
He throws it like he caught on fire and makes an awkward smile at them and nod.He made spaces for those mothers.

Rest of the time Mew couldn't have an eye contact with his mother.

They finishes their shopping and chooses a restaurant to eat something.

They choose a table in the corner.
Mew sat infront of Marla and Samorn.

Marla was eying him since the beginning but didn't say anything. Mew felt awkward with that.He knows his mother has so many questions in mind.

The situation was not a big deal either if Forth was there in stead of Mew but Mew never loses his coolness.He is the one more mature than his brothers.

Aunt Samorn is always in chilling mood though.
After settling down they ordered food.

Now Mew know what is coming.He will be interrogated by his aunt because of naughty smirk in his face.

"Who is that guy?I haven't seen my Mew baby like movie hero,attacking on bad guys,beat them.
His side profile is so cute though.He can't be a villain.Your uncles' friends' sister has a daughter.I could have done something.What a miss!"

"Cute my foot!!" Mew turns red recalling what that guy did.

"Now a days handsome boys are rare."

"Can't you stop watching movies?Movies are not real,they are man made.And please stop being a matchmaker.You don't even know him for God's sake!" Mew raises his hands as if he has given up on his aunt's logic.

"When you see unmarried guys and girls in front of you,it's your duty to settle them up.Look at your elder brother.After engaged he is flying in his profession."

Mew rolled his eyes.

"Your father was a caveman too.Your mother is making him human."

"By dragging him each evening to watch boring tv series.

When he goes back to work,he looks so happy.I bet he was happy thinking that he will have no more torture for awhile.
By the way he is still a caveman."

Marla was about to protest -

Food came on time.

Mew serves the dishes to them one by one.

"One more water bottle please."

"Yes sir!"

"You better eat aunt and cool down.Not everyone is worthy to be a partner.Also face can't depict what's inside."
Mew added grilled chicken on aunt's plate.