Oh shit...

For some reason, Moxxie claimed he had some fight in him. "Huh. Well then, little fella, why don't you help me wrangle one of them hogs for dinner?" Striker smiled. "Simple! Watch me!" Moxxie replied. "Nah. With these.' I handed Moxxie a knife and a rope. "Bullets can't pierce a shell. You gotta get under and pry yourself an opening." "Mox, you don't need to do this!" Millie replied. "Nah, he totally does," Blitz replied. "Kick its ass, Moxxie! Yeah!" Moxxie then went into the pen and attempted to kill the hog. We all watched Moxxie. Striker put his hand on my shoulder. "Don't worry, darling. He'll be fine," he claimed. I feel like he was lying. I could just hear it in his tone. Honestly, Moxxie wasn't that strong. I feel like he didn't stand a chance against that hog. "This is too much stress, I can't take it," I said as I buried my face in Striker's shoulder. Moxxie tied the rope around the hog's neck. He tried to stab it, but the knife didn't pierce its skin. I couldn't take it. I jumped in and helped him. Moxxie jumped off the hog as I jumped on it. I stabbed it, killing it. "Woo! Way to show off, Y/N!" Blitz cheered. "Ugh. My clavicle," Moxxie groaned, grabbing his neck. "Don't worry, little one. You never stood a chance," Striker said as he helped me up. He put the dead hog on his shoulder. "Hey, boss man! Wanna help the men skin this thing for dinner?" He asked Blitz. "Oh, I am always down to skin the manly meat with the manly man," Blitz replied. "That's what she said~!" Loona and I joked. "Who said what? Wait, what bitch is talking shit about me?!" Blitz shouted.

Time Skip...

When Millie showed me my room, I walked inside. Before she left, I said, "Millie? Thank you for knowing me and treating me like I'm okay." "You don't think you're okay?" She questioned. "Well, I wanna fit in but, I feel weird all the time," I replied. "Well, I like weird. All of the time," she smiled. I smiled too. "Well, see you in the morning, Y/N. And remember, tomorrow's the Festival." "I know," I smiled. She then left. Well, tomorrow's the Festival. And like I said...

I'm screwed