I'm Leaving Soon

The next day, I was chatting with Striker. "Sure. I was gonna ask you the same thing," he said. "Really?" I asked. "I like working at this farm though... it was fun hanging out with you~," he replied. "Yeah, mud wrestling was fun. I could sure go for another round~," I smiled. "Anyway, you made a good choice. There's a good ice coffee place nearby. My hawk likes it there, and I'm sure Bombproof will too." "Oh, you have a hawk? I'd sure like to meet her," Striker said. "Well... I- I don't have her now. She left to another place," I sighed. "You gonna miss her?" He asked. "Always. I always miss her," I replied. "Would you like to go horseback riding? You know, if you want to," he asked. "Yes!" I replied. "Okay, that was a damn attractive offer, but I can't. I'm here for the escort, so I can't be here for too long." "Ditzy Blueblood?" He questioned. "Yeah. I got the money too. So, I have to do my job properly," I replied. "But, Bombproof will be disappointed. She liked you quite a bit," he said. I smiled a bit. "That's sweet," I said. "She's smart, and she likes superior demons like us. How about feeding her?" He offered. "You can leave Blitz to your little friends just for a few minutes." "It would be okay to leave him for a while... Okay! I'll let them know," I replied. "Would you like to come too?" "Later. I have a performance on the stage," he said. "Oh, so you're just as busy as me? Right~," I smiled. He smiled at me. I reached into my pocket. I grabbed a heart necklace with "Striker x Y/N" carved in it. I gave it to him. "Wow. Thank you," he said. "You're welcome," I smiled as he put it on. "Anyway, see ya after work. And don't forget to give me a horse back ride!" I smiled as I walked to my car. I drove back to I.M.P. 

Yeah... See ya after work~