Shot

"When will you get a grip of what would your future holds, Lisa!?"  the furious mother exlaimed as she kept pacing back and forth

"You always run away from your responsibilities! Your hands holding that damn camera instead of papers that holds large amount of money!" the woman continued.

"Honey, that's what our daughter wants." Lisa's father said calmly.  "Business isn't part of her dream, we both know that since she was still 10."

"Dad's right mom. I like my own job now. I love to travel at the same time so it's a win-win for me." The blonde haired Lisa said as she puts her stuffs into her suitcase.

"You're being too considerate, hon. That's too much. " and the woman exited the room.

Lisa's dad gave her a pat on the back signaling it's fine and keep her head up.

Murmurs from different photographers can be heard as they waited in distress, for the event was way too behind of their scheduled time.

"I wonder what will Roseanne wear tonight." the photographer from one of the leading media companies said.

I wonder who is Roseanne. Lisa thought right before receiving a call from someone.

"Hey dumbass! where are u?" the person on the other end of the line said.

"Chill dumbo, I'm here. Sheesh u haven't told me that there will be a lot of people here! You know I hate crowded places." Lisa said with her palm on her forehead.

"And I'm also sweating." she added

"I swear you have to be there! It will be worth it!"

"Jennie, come on... I don't even know who's the person I'm gonna take some shots with." Lisa said as her eyes wandered out of frustration, wanting to get herself out of that place.

"Come on, Lili... Just for me?" Jennie asked adding a cute voice tone at the end.

"That's Roseanne! There she is!" the other woman photographer exclaimed.

"Fine. I'll call you. Seems like this star is about to come out, FINALLY." adding that sarcastic tone and she hang up.

She began to march forward towards the large number of photographers who started clicking their own cameras non-stop.

Is she this famous? she thought.

"Miss Roseanne! Look here!"
"Wow, Rosie you look marvelous!"
"Look at this side, Miss!"
"Also here, Roseanne!"

Non-stop chatters and clicking can be heard and that irritates the young photographer.

She slowly made her own way to the center of the crowd, looking at the person that people are going crazy with.

Blonde

She saw her hair

She's tall, about my height

She saw the top of her hair.

Slender, model-like body

She examined

She's so beautiful but-

She finally saw her face

She's uncomfortable, they're making her uncomfortable.

And with that, she scoots on her way to the front. She wanted to be as close as possible to the star of the event.

She's hesitant.

Rosie's eyes looked dull and confused.

You're beautiful but that's not it.

Lisa uttered as she saw the real emotion behind the smile plastered on Rosé's smile.

The eyes never lie. I need to save her.

Lisa finally wore her ID with her name written in quite large letters, that's different and much special from the rest. the ID lace that's patterned with Gold and Silver, made her stand out.

She also took out her own camera and began to focus on her subject.

How should I do it. I bet she won't hear me.

"To the right, Miss!"  one of the photographer said.

Lisa looked at his direction.

"Also to the left, Miss Roseanne!" then the other said.

I'm center.

"in the center, love~" Lisa said in a quite loud but soft voice, getting the star of the night's attention.

With that, she saw how her model's face brightened up as she tries to give everyone the smile that also made her feel better.

"You're my model now, Miss Roseanne."