Introduction

She wrote there, It's nice to meet you.
My name is Shoko Nishimiya .

I would like to get to know everyone through this Note Book.

When you want to talk to me, please use this note book.

I can't hear.

Holy crap lshida said out loud and everyone turned to Ishida

Nice to meet you Nishimiya. My name is Mila Kawai, she wrote it down.

Hey, can you speak Japanese Nishimiya san, Naoka said

That's not a nice way to put it, Nao - chan, Mila scolded her. Nishimiya wrote can you repeat that?

Ugh , Naoka said and laughed at Nishimiya

Mila gasped and wrote do you  a 
have a nick  name?

While in the back Ishida and his friend were fighting and Ishida won because his friend tapped out  and gave up of the game.

Oh, your nick name is Sho- chan!

That's the same as Ishida, another girl said

That's cool, Mila said and Ishida said that's dumb

(After eating their lunch)

It was time for class, the teacher told them to make sure to write this down.
The exercises until page 20 to page 25 and page 32 and the teacher said those are going to be the next mini test, Naoka told her to give the note book and wrote what the teacher said.

After class, it was time for music class and they were first listening to the music and nodding their heads and that meant they were attentive to the music and enjoying it but Nishimiya san never knew what they were all doing and she started singing.

The music teacher stop her from singing and said it's not yet time for singing and Naoka told the music teacher she is deaf she also said if you want to talk to her you have to write in her note book and the teacher wrote a question. We're you deaf since born, Nishimiya nodded.

It was time for going back home and Ishida and his friends were playing, Naoka and Mila were walking down the stairs and Ishida and his friends heard Naoka saying the teacher talks so fast that I cannot keep up and Mila said I can give you my notes if you want and Naoka said Your a life saver.

The Next day