Quotes

"The world is filled with wannabe heroes, so why not be a villain?"

"All the smartest villains are portrayed as ugly and old because if they were good looking, they wouldn't be just dangerous, but irresistible."

"Villains are the smartest people, but everyone things we're bad because they lack the smarts and creativity to be one."

"Whenever we look for recruits, the heroes say 'not everyone wants to bea villain' and well, that's partially true - not everyone can be a villain."

"Heroes, heroes, they're the good guys, right? Well - think again. Heroes only exist thanks to us villains. Be grateful!"

"You may be the hero of your story, but what if your the villain of another's?"

"you either die a hero or live long enough to become a villain."

"Why should I apologise to people when no one apologised for breaking me firs?"

"A villain is a victim who's story hasn't been told yet."

"At least I'm not pretending to be good, unlike the heroes."

"Once something is broken, it never looks like it was before- just like a villains heart. You will never turn me back."

"Come back? What are you? Insane? Oh wait... that's me!"

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! You've always been loved and praised, never once treated like an outcast."

"We are already outcasts, so why not embrace it?"

"Don't spill their blood? Where was that attitude when mine ran along the streets?"

"You wanna be a hero? Than die like one!"

"A hero would sacrifice you to save the planet, but a villain would sacrifice thr planet to save you."

"Every fairy tale needs good old fashioned villain."

"The line between heroes and villains is a thin one, and between you and me, the line is where I like to stay."

"A villain is just someone who finally realises how fucked up the world actually is."

"I never wanted the throne. I only ever wanted to be your equal!"

Loki Laufeyson

"When everyone needs o hero,I'll become the villain."

"I'll gather all thei hate, while you gather all their love."

"I won't let anyone make the same mistakes as I did, by doing everything wrong."

"You'll create the world I dreamed of by killing me."

"I'll carry all the wrongs while you face me with the rights."

"Show them that the villains never win by ending me."

"If you are already considered a monster then why not enjoy it while it lasts?"

"You see, if you kill people, that makes you a villain but, if you kill the villains, that makes you a hero. But in the end, you still killed someone."

"That's the thing about heroes, little one. They have to win every time. The villains, however, only have to win once."

"Nobody came to save you, did they? It must have been so painful. That's why you ran, searching for a helping hand. It must have been horrible."

"It's not all black-and-white. Most things in this world are shades of gray. A blend of fear and anger."

"Whether or not if they are a hero or villain. They are a hero in someone else's story."

"Villains are not always all evil that wants madness and domination, some just had a good intention that ended up having the worst possible execution and misunderstood."

"There is no hero without a villain."

"Heroes and villains are two sides of the same coin."

"Don't flatter yourself, you were never even a player."

"I choose to be the villain so you can become the hero, so, you're welcome, without me you are nothing."

"The reason why villains are villains, is because when they needed a hero the most they were never there."

"She saw darkness in beauty, he saw beauty in darkness."

"I don't go insane, I am insane, I just go normal from time to time."

"I know the voices in my head are fake but sometimes their ideas are absolutely great!"

"You do realise you aren't the hero here, right?"

"I know, and I don't care."

"I became my own hero, darling."

"We aren't evil, just seeking revenge."

"You disgust me."

"Thank you."

"Us villains are the are the way we are because those so called 'heroes' were never heroic towards us."

"We all have our inner demons. The 'villains' are just the ones who revealed theirs with confidence."

"You think you know me? Oh, darling, you haven't even uncovered half of it."

"You should feel proud. You made something completely extraordinary 'evil' out of me."

"I was once a hero too."