Chapter 1

"Trick or Treat!" It was 6:23pm on a Halloween night, and there was a group, who just got some candy from a house with the plate 081. "That was fun,"

Sakura said, taking off her mask. She was dressed up as Lolbit, an animatronic from a game called 'Five Nights at Freddy's' or just simply known as 'FNAF.'

"Should we try house 067 next? I heard they give out some good candy."

The group nodded, and they continued down the Summertown road. You see, Sakura lives very near Summertown. Most of her friends live around there too. But on this particular night, they gather together to Trick or Treat for Halloween. The group of 4 includes Bea, being the oldest, she's dressed up as Lucario tonight, one of the teammates in Sakura's team. She's got a little brother, but for some reason he said he's too tired to go.

Then there's Mio. She's the 'Middle' friend, aged 16. She's dressed up as a doll, just like her passion for doll making. Then there's 'Big Sis.' It's a little nickname for Acerola. She's great with children because she runs a library back in Marston. Now her Uncle's covering for her as she's away for Halloween. She's dressed as Mimikyu tonight.

As they were marching down the town, several lights turned off. Only a few remained as they slowed down a little to admire the view. "That's strange, has there been a power cut?" Mio said as she was carefully observing her surroundings.

They then finally made it to the house. It was strangely outdated, it was something you'd see from the Victorian times. The moss has overgrown around the walls, with climbing plants latching onto the walls as well. It seems like there hasn't been anyone renovating the house in quite a while. It has a very big porch, but it has been split into two by a pebble pavement leading to the door of the house. Bushes and flowers of all types surrounded the house. It was a very pretty sight to see, but there was an unsettling atmosphere about the place.

As they walked up to the front porch, a cold chill ran down their spine.

"Is this even the right place to be trick-or-treating?" Acerola questioned, as we walked up to the door.

"Don't worry Big sis, it's just the weather. The day can go down to 0 degrees celsius." Bea answered, as she knocked on the door.

"Trick Or Treat!" The group sang in unison. There was a small moment of silence, and the door slightly opened.

"Would you like some candy, children?" A shrill but oddly clear voice came from inside the house. There was a mix of reactions from the group. Sakura slightly raised an eyebrow, Acerola was almost surprised, Mio just stared, and Bea was too cautious to even react.

"Yes...please..." Sakura was the first to answer as she was almost never shocked or excited about anything. The door opened a little more.

"Why don't you come inside? You seem to be freezing outside." The voice said, mainly focusing on Acerola's posture and movement. Acerola immediately agreed, for as she was freezing outside, almost shaking at this point. The door opened wider, and the group walked into the house.

As they walked in, the door slammed shut. They seem to find themselves in a long hall of some sort.There weren't any lights, only a singular green light radiating from the end of the corridor. Multiple swords hung on the wall, and the doors leading to rooms all had a small silver plate with a number on them.

"This place looks haunted," Acerola casually says, assuming the fact that she is used to Haunted Houses. "I wonder if that old lady setted it up by herself."

They continue to walk down the hall until they find themselves in a well-heated room, with the tables set with food: Roasted beef, chicken, fish-n-chips, everything you could imagine, all set in one place!

"Coraline?!" Mio gasped. "What happened to your eyes?!"

The group stared at her, for she was standing there, smiling at them, as if she was welcoming them to a Christmas Dinner.

"Welcome back," said a voice behind them. "We've been waiting for you."

Hello there, Ryuko here. Thank you for reading the first chapter. I will try my best to update you guys whenever possible, but for now, thank you for reading the first part!

{Ryuko signing off}