Chapter 4

Finding their way though the place was much harder than expected, considering that the Beldam only makes what satisfies them. At the end they find themselves at the entrance of a graveyard, with about gravestones, as far as the eye can see. Sakura recognized this place almost immediately

"Bea..." she started "Is this where your brother goes after midnight?" Bea was shocked to now come to realise that this was the place that her brother goes to just after 12:00am to rest his soul, considering that he's now half dead. But then spotted something that shouldn't be there.

"Allister?!" Both Sakura and Bea cried in unison.

The shy boy turned around in the direction the group was standing. He didn't say a thing, but he gestured for the group to come closer. His mask was on, so we couldn't tell whether-just like Coraline- he has buttons for eyes.

Well you see, Allister isn't just Bea's brother. He's Acerola's best friend, Kura's (A short name for Sakura) BF, and Mio's inspiration for dolls. Near the grave he was sitting near, are coordinates, delicately carved into the grave. The numbers are (13,19).

"Along the corridor, and up the stairs." Sakura mumbled. "I think we should start at its origin first. Then walk 13 graves to your right, and 19 graves forward. The grave in front of us is the grave that the coordinate shows! I'm glad I aced maths back in primary." Everyone smiled in response.

"Well," Acerola started "Let's get to work then!"

After making their way to the grave the coordinate shows, the group -and Allister- finds themself face to face with a little grave, with a red cross in front of it.

"Should we dig there?" Mio asked, not seeming enthusiastic about it. "I don't want to get my hands dirty."

"If you're not going to do it, I am." Sakura replied, starting to dig at the corresponding spot marked in the ground. She kept on digging until she found what seemed to be a very small coffer. The coffer wasn't made of anything fancy, just bits of wood carved together to make a protective layer. Once opened, the group stared at it's contents with awe: A small purple sphere, almost engulfed by a black handle and a small mask keychain, identical to the one Allister wears. After putting both eyes in the coffer, and into her bag, Sakura and the others immediately found themselves running because everything started to fall apart. They ran until they saw the house where they started, and ran inside as quickly as possible before everything could collapse into nothingness. Mio, as last to enter the house, quickly slammed the door shut, so they knew they would be safe from running.

The game is over, but what comes next?