Chapter 2

You Picked out your Dress/suit ready for the next day, you put some Music on your Headphones and got into bed.

You always had trouble sleeping, you were also reading a Book aswell as listening to music, trying to get you off to sleep.

Next day

you were woken up by your maid Barging into your room, it seems she was in a rush.
"Ma'am/Sir! You need to wake up!" She rushes over to your curtains and pulls them open light shining RIGHT in your eyes, you cover your eyes not yet used to having Jesus right in your Face.
"The guests will be here any minute!"
She pulls the bed cover off you and grabs a brush as you sit up, she quickly brushes through your hair and then let's you get dressed. Not leaving the room of course. But giving you enough space and Privacy by turning around.

Your mother called you from downstairs "[Y/N] come downstairs! The guests are almost here!" You quickly get dressed and put on Some small gloves.

Once dressed they run downstairs dog in tail. {Haha get it, in tail!} You stop next to your 2 Siblings, back straight, hands Cupped behind your back.
Your Father introduces you to the guests.

"This is my Son/Daughter [Y/N], my other son Aaron, and my Youngest Daughter Ariya." He smiled Holding his hand out to Lydia "The names Charles and this beautiful lady, is my Wife Aubrey."
Lydia shakes his Hand giving a Horribly fake smile, "these are my sons, Harry and Gustoff. My Brother and his wife, Sebastian and Victoria. And their two sons." She sneers at her 2 nephews. Glam smiles and hold his hand out for a handshake with Your Father. "You can call me Glam!" He smiled his signature wide eyed smile. Your Father, Charles, Quite obviously got uncomfortable but the smile but still Shaked his hand with a Smile.

Glam then Introduced his 2 sons by name "This is my Oldest Son, Dee! And my Youngest, Heavy!" Your mother grinned. "Oh! What unique names!" She claps her hand, seemingly excited.

You nodded towards the Load of Humans. Looking between Glam and Lydia Mostly, they seems to look so much alike yet also so different. It made you chuckle, earning a glare from your Father. "How about we go to the Dining room?" All the Parents Agreed, Victoria and her 2 boys looking around in amazement. Well, Dee not so much, he seemed to be trying to hide that he was amazed,  mostly Heavy and Viki were looking around.

Your Father making you take the Other children around and Give them a tour of the mansion. Leaving out all you and your siblings rooms. "And here we have, The music room..!" Heavy Ran in with a Huge smile on his Face. It looked like this was his First time in a Mansions Music room. It made you laugh. He's Pretty cute! In a non weird way...

"You can try play an instrument if you'd like, there's Guitars, Violins, piano, Drums... Just, you'll have to put the Covers on the drums of you were to play the drums"

Heavy Rushed over to the Acoustic Guitar, strumming the Strings. "You know. It's quite easy to Play! Just memorize the tune you wanna play, and play it! It's surprising that Dee can't play-" "Ok that's enough Heavy! We get it. You're good at music." Dee cuts Heavy off, being all Rude and seemingly Defensive.

Time skip

Once had all done what had to be done you all return to the Kitchen to meet with your parents.

You all Sit at the Table you Father at the Head of the table mother to his Left, Lydia to his Right, Harry Next to Lydia, Gustoff next to Harry. Next to mother was Glam, then Victoria, Then Dee and then Heavy. [Y/N] Sat next to Heavy, Aaron opposite side of the table, Ariya next to him. The Chef and a few butlers rush out the kitchen with trollies wheeling them around the table giving out the food, one by one.

{Ok that's all I can think of for this Chapter sorry that there's not much speech I'm kinda horrible at this thing 😂}}