.22 OUR HOME FINALLY

EXTREMELY SEXUAL FOREPLAY CONTNT BELOW!!!

Lilly Pov
March 1

Jin and I have been out of the hotel and he bought a nice cabin for us to live in the same village. The village is very small and I'm so happy that I'm surrounded by black people like me. We are in the south so no one will be able to find us here. I want to find a nice job but Jin won't let me since we have months and months of money left.
The cabin wasn't completely made of wood...he made sure to have a cabin like home to make me feel comfortable. He knows I love cabin life.

My friends and my sister always come across my mind and I can't help but to miss home. I mean the castle...since I'm not welcome there anymore.

I shook the sad thoughts off and continued to make breakfast. Eggs, sausage, grits, hot  biscuits and strawberry's I bought from the market freshly washed were being prepared on our nice table.

Jin came out the bedroom sleepily stumbling. His hair was all over the place and he rubbed his eyes to adjust to the morning Sun beaming through the curtains.

"Finally you woke up." I said placing the syrup and orange juice on the table.

Jin sniffed the air and looked around. His eyes landed on the table with all the breakfast delights and wide eyed it.

"What's all this for?" Jin asked while his eyes followed my movements.

"Well it's a thank you for...being you and risking a lot for me." I said standing in front of him.

"Lilly you don't have to take care of me, we Arnt in the castle anymore." Jin said with a sleepy smile.

"I'm not I'm not but I do believe in thanking people for their beautiful actions. This house and everything in it is because of you and I wouldn't be alive right now if I would've left alone that night." I said making him focus on me.

He leaned in and pecked my lips slowly. He looked past me towards the breakfast and licked his lips.

I playfully rolled my eyes. "Mhmm I know it looks good, go ahead." I said as I watched him clap childishly and sit down at the table.

He waited for me to sit down beside him before we fixed each others plates. We said our prayers then began To eat.

"Soooooo I saw a flyer that the wedding dress store are in need of a new makerrrrrrr." I said smiling towards Jin.

"No Lilly." Jin said without looking at me and bit into his eggs.

I frowned. "Jin sooner or later the money you have-"

"We have." Jin said cutting me off.

I weakly smiled. "Okaaaaay but Jin you know that the money will soon be gone. And you know I design...it wouldn't hurt to have extra EXTRA money." I said as he swallowed and tuned his gaze to me.

"Lilly I just don't believe in a woman of the house to work. I will get a job and you will-"

"What- let me guess cook and clean like a typical woman." I said annoyed.

Jin looked at me appalled then started to think.

"I'm sorry I just come from a system of the woman being home and relaxed and I go do the hard work." Jin said.