Chapter 12

The Luthra ladies were looking at them with a teasing look while Karan and Preeta were too shocked and embarrassed to look up at them....
Rakhi decided to break the ice...
Rakhi(teasingly):Karan putter pakka Preeta teri secretary hi hai na?!
Karan/Preeta: nahi/haa
They looked at each other with wide eyes as they both said the opposite things and then again looked at Rakhi....
Karan/Preeta: haa/nahi
Again their heads snapped towards each other...
The Luthra ladies started laughing uncontrollably while Karan and Preeta were completely red due to embarrassment...
Sherlyn(in between her laughter): ha haa pata pata chal gya ki Preeta tumhari kya h
Preeta immediately spoke: nahi nahi mai sirf secretary hu....tha that's it...
Saying this Preeta ran from there blushing hard....
After she went Karan glared the Luthra ladies making them suppress their laughter....
Karan: mujhe iss bare koi discussion nahi chahiye....
Saying that he also walked out of the kitchen with the coffee mugs..
Luthra ladies looked at each other laughing out again....
Rakhi: mai bohot khush hu....mera Karan apni zindagi mein aage badh rha h....apne past ko peeche chodh rha h....Preeta uske liye best h aur woh uske purane zakhm jaldi bhar degi....
Kareena: you are right bhabhi...Hume na Karan ko Preeta ke saath samay dena chahiye...I am sure woh khud humare paas aayega uski aur Preeta ki shaadi ka good news lekar...fir hum sab milke unki shaadi karwayenge....
Sherlyn: yes bua kitna maza aayega....Karan ki shaadi....oops sorry
They all said together: The Karan Luthra ki shaadi...
After this they started making the breakfast while on the other side...
Karan entered the room to find Preeta marching left to right and then right to left again and again....
Karan sighed and kept coffee mugs on the nightstand....
Preeta saw him
Preeta: oh god ab kya hoga?
Tumhare ghar wale kya sochenge?
Unhone Hume kiss karte hue bhi dekh liya kya?
Shit!!!!ab kya karenge Karan?!..
Karan...karan...karan....arey bolo bhi......
Karan was just looking at her standing straight with his arms crossed against his chest.....
Preeta: ab tumne apne muh mein dahi jama li h kya? Bolo.....
Karan stepped forward and grabbed her waist with one hand and covered her mouth with the other....
Karan(feigning shock): yaar agar kabhi bhi non stop bak bak karne ka competition hua na toh mai pakka tumhe usme participate karwaoonga....mujhe pura bharosa h ki tum mera sir garv se ucha kar dogi matlab ek saath itna bakna sabke bas ki baat thodi h....
Preeta narrowed her eyes at him...
Karan: ab darana band karo....aur ha mujhe lagta h unhone Hume sab kuch karte hue dekh liya....and jis hisaab se woh log haas rhe the mujhe nahi lagta ki koi problem hogi...
So chill....ok?!
He removed his hand from her mouth still holding her against him tightly....
Preeta: arey pagal ho kya?! Unhone Hume sab kuch karte hue dekh liya ka kya matlab hota h?! Nhi nhi dekha unhone Hume thike nahi dekha....ok?!
Karan sighed seeing her nervousness and chuckled looking at her cute worried face...
He pressed his lips on her forehead and said ok softly.....
Karan: chalo ab coffee toh tumne thandi kardi h at least Naha lo taki hum breakfast Karle...
Preeta nodded and turned to go but then stopped and looked back at Karan with a blank expression.....Karan raised his right eyebrow questionably.....
Preeta just pecked his nose and ran towards the bathroom saying: hisaab barabar Mr. Luthra.....
Karan chuckled and went to the nearest guest room to get freshen up.....
After sometime he entered the room to fetch for Preeta and found her talking on phone....
Preeta(on call): ha baba....I love you too.....
Karan was stunned and got the feeling of betrayal all over again...he stood there angrily while she returned with a smile.....
Preeta: arey tum aagye...woh mai.....
Before she could complete he smashed his lips on hers putting out all the frustration and anger in the kiss....he was harsh, very harsh for the first time and she was unable to understand what was the problem and was just standing there unable to respond.....
After sometime he broke but was still close to her and his lips almost touching hers: kisse I love you bol rahi tum?!...
His heart unknowingly clenched at the thought of loosing her....it seemed like he was going to break again.....when he heard her saying those words he felt as if thousands of knives together are stabbed into his heart....
She got the anger and nervousness in his voice and his red tearful eyes proved it.....she smiled and kissed him softly surprising him.....his deadly and painful grip on her loosened as he started caressing that area of her waist to sooth her just like she was soothing his heart with the soft kiss....
She broke after sometime.....
Preeta: maine kaha tha na mai hu?!....Karan mai apni behen se baat kar rhi thi....I promise mai kabhi tumhe akela nahi chodhungi .....agar tumhe shak hai toh lo...check kar lo....Shrishti naam h uska....
Karan sighed and kissed her forehead...
Karan: ummhmm I am sorry....mai...Mai bohot zyada hi possessive ho gya.....woh actually....
Preeta put her finger on his lips: shhhh bas.....tumhe explain karne ki zaroorat nahin hai....dil ke sath sath bharosa bhi tuta tha tumhara.....aise possessive hona normal h.....aur ha Mai tumhari hu aur tumhari hi rahungi.... Ok?!..
Karan smiled and tears rolled down his cheeks...
Karan: i am sorry.....maine tumhe bohot zor se...
Preeta: ha toh make it up to me....kiss me as you do always....with love and care?!
Karan chuckled and placed his lips on her sucking it softly and gently....he held her tightly against himself and caressed her cheek with the other hand....
________________________________
HEY EVERYONE SINCE I WAS SITTING IDLE NOW SO I THOUGHT TO UPDATE A SWEET TREAT FOR YOU GUYS.....DO TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS IF YOU LIKED IT...LOVE YAA!!!...
________________________________

~SVVA