𝐶𝐻 2:

🌸POV:

"Well Tazuna now that that's all taken care of, you're just going to wait in here for a little bit while I get some stuff sorted out then you and your family can go back home with some of our men guarding the place." I got up, gathered all the files and stood beside him on his right "Thank you so much for what you have done done for my family." He gave me a tired smile so I went to give him a hug but Naruto taped the glass, he's going to pay for that.

"Haha sorry Tazuna, even though you got a pat down he doesn't want us to close to each other. Even though he knows PERFECTLY well that I can take care of myself."

I said the last part real sternly with an annoyed expression while cracking my knuckles.

"Yes he sounds like a handfull, and if you don't mind me asking who is he to you?"

"Yes he is a handfull also he's my brother, but I'm older then him by 7 months."

"What month were you born?"

"March."

"Ahh Aries, motivated, passionate, confident, and emotional." I don't know why but I blushed from embarrassment, but he continued "However they can be stubborn, hot headed, will over work themselves, and lie about their feelings." Yup, I've been called out and now my face is probably as red as Sasuke's favorite fruit, tomatoes, DAMNIT SAKURA FOCUS SHANNARO!

"Do you really believe what they say about the zodiacs, what they say is hardly ever accurate or true and isn't reliable?"

"Depends, what do you believe?"

I've never actually given it much thought only that if you relied on zodiacs alone you could completely misjudge someone. I was about to answer him when I heard Naruto knock on the glass more impatiently this time. Damnit Naruto you couldn't wait at least 15 seconds more, could you huh?

"*Sigh* I'll see you later Tazuna."

"Alright and Sakura thank you again for helping me keep my family safe."

"Anytime." I gave him a quick smile and walked out while looking down and checking the notes again. "You could have let us finish tal- oh Sasuke what are you doing down here on the last level?"

"I got kicked out of the office."

"Your coronation is in what 2 weeks, so you need a break now since soon you'll hardly have any. Also Sakura what did he mean about the zodiacs, ooh you think that he can tell me mine next?" Naruto asked excitedly.

"Naruto focus we need to get Kakashi, Tenzo, Sai, and Shikamaru so we can strategize a plan to infiltrate their main headquarters. Aperently there's 4 scattered within a 20 mile radius starting 2 miles northwest from where we picked Tazuna up from."

Ok so, Hatake Kakashi is our teacher from when we all were 12 to 14, he also always wears a black mask that covers half of his face, when we were all 15 Sasuke had to go away for his own special training with other future yakuza leaders all the world. While Naruto learned how to manage his father's company in the states, until they both came back 5 months after my 18th birthday.

Naruto came back for some missions over the years, Sasuke not really but they were both here when I secretly joined, technically what is still Fugaku Uchiha's yakuza at 17, aka Itachi and Sasuke's father. Over the 3 years they weren't here Kakashi had been assigned to more important missions but he put me in a team with Sai, Naruto too if he was here, and my new teacher Tenzo, and I was also learning human behavior with Ibiki at the same time while keeping this side of my life a secret from my family and medical teacher, Senjun Tsunade is like another mom to me.

Nara Shikamaru is a really smart guy, actually his whole family is really smart, the Nara family has been partners with the Uchihas for 27 years and they are amazing at analyzing and since we've all know each other from freshman year of high school, he helps us a lot and we help the Naras when they need us.