The reality

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK
'wakes up from dream'
"hunny wake up it time for school"my mum yells from outside the door. "OK mum at least let me get ready". Today is Friday so school ends early. if u didnt gather all of the charecters names are the same except the alpha and Triligy plus shes 15 and in 8th grade.

i walk over to my wardbrobe and pull out some riped up skinny jeans,a leather jacket and a i love chocolate shirt. for the shoes i picket up some vans. I took a shower and after i brushed my teeth then got changed.

"MUM CAN YOU CHECK ON THE CALENDER WHEN MY BIRTHDAY IS" "OKAY SWEETY DO U WANT SOME ORANGE JUICE WHEN U COME DOWNSTAIRS". "YES PLEASE" and yes i forgot my birthday its just something that happens. I walked downstairs and made myself some cinemon crunch cereal. "Twilight why do always have that cereal??"   "because its delicous dad" i said inthusiasticlly. "o hunny btw your birthday is in 1 day" "WHAT REALLY YYYYAAAAAAAAASSS". I finish my cereal then have some orange juice.

I really didnt excpect my birthday to be tomorrow but im really excited because you're meant to find your mate at 15 but u have a bigger chane when you're 16! "bye mum and dad" "bye sweety"they said syncronised. When i got to school i met up with my gurlfriends outside the gate "happy early birthday guuurrll cant wait till tomorrow"  "hey dont leave me out if this conversation" As my tow best friends fighted the bell rang and we all went to class so luckily im in the same class as my gurlfriends but saddly my worst enemy was there too. Im not going to put in the classes except for gym class. After classes we where eating lunch geting ready to leave school then i caught a smell rassberys and pomegranite but before i could follow the smell it disappeared. "hey Auttumn did u just smell that" "what smell?" "like a pomegranite rassberry smell "  "oo, I think i know whats going on, that smell did u wanna follow it and want to find out what that smell is despiretly?" i nodded. "haha i know exactly what your going through!" she chuckled. "JUST TELL ME ALREADY!". "I'm getting to it calm down,  that smell is the smell of you're mate". "REALLY THAT SMELL WAS MY MATE!!? I should've followed it damn im so dumb!". "hey dont be too hard on yourself if the smell disapears it disapears it has nothing to do with u" Alexsis tryed to calm me down.
*i get home*
Once im home i eat dinner and change into my PJ's to watch a movie. Earlier that night i felt a pain in my heart i knew what it was i felt it..my mate was having sex with a random bich. my wolf started to growl as i felt sad and suddenly everything went black.......