Falling for you

𝐈𝐦 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐲. 𝐃𝐨. 𝐧𝐨𝐭. 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥.𝐦𝐞.𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝.𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐅𝐕𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐌 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐄. 𝐎𝐤 𝐢𝐦𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐮𝐩. 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐬 =)

Im to lazy to write the warnings btw but just be aware it's for a more older age group. Hope ya'll understand. PICTURE NOT MINE BTW.

O and also ima continue tomorrow bc its late and im sleepy, sorrrrry i will try and keep this updated. Peace!

Hinatas pov ( lmfao its been forever )

I got up and out of bed at 6:30, my foot still hurt, but I can tell it was getting better. I went and had a cold shower. Getting out I tried to be fast, I got dressed and went downstairs, grabbed a bun and walked out the door. I huffed, 'I wanted to run to school with Kageyama like I did, now i couldn't because of my stupid foot ' ! I thought. I smiled, ' Today is Friday '! I thought in amusement. I saw Kageyama walking and I limped over trying to catch up with him. " Kageyamaaaaa "! I waved, he stopped and turned to look at me, his eyes brightened, " Hi Hinata, how's your foot "? Kageyama waited for me to be at his side. I huffed and smiled, " It's doing better "! We continued along and I limped quite a bit.

slight interrrrruption, sorry, um I think for the pov shit I will prob use Kageyam waaaaay more than Hinata, I don't wanna say y ( spoilers ). Enjoy. =)

Kageyamas pooooov

I looked at Hinata, " Here put your arm around me, " I slid my arm underneath his and supported him up a bit ". Hinata wrapped his arm around my waist, " Hmm much better, thanks Kags ". He beamed at me, I looked away and blushed muttering ' ya ya, '. We made it to school and into our classes.

Time skip to after school

I was at home getting my swim suit on and waiting for Tanaka to come pick me up. I had some towels and food ready to go to the beach.I heard a honk outside my house and slipped my shoes on and left. I hopped into the back of the car where Hinata sat, he waved at me, " Hey Kageyama ". " Hi ". I responded. Nishinoya sat in the front with Tanaka. Noya looked in the rearview mirror at us in the back, "Awww look at the two love birds, cute, isn't it Tanaka "? Tanaka nodded, " Oh but of course ". They laughed as we both in the back blushed and looked out the window.

We made it to the beach, they rest of the team was already there. I helped set out mats, and umbrella's. It was currently 4:30, the sun blazed on me as I sat on my mat, I played with the sand, picking it up and slowly running it though my fingers before dropping it. Hinata sat beside me legs straight out and leaning back on his hands, his face towards the sky, I glanced at him, he looked stunning when the wind ruffled through his hair, his eyes closed and a peaceful look spred across his face. He suddenly opened his eyes and looked over at me, " What is it Kageyama "? He raised a brow, " N-nothing ". I scowled and hid my blush.

" How's your foot feeling "? Hinata looked at me and smiled, " Getting better ". I nodded. " That's good ". Everyone agreed to go play a game of volleyball, I went to get up and looked down at Hinata who stared at them beginning to play with a longing look. I felt bad, so I sat back down. Hinata looked at me funny, " Kags? Your not gonna play "? I shook my head. Hinata seemed to understand and didn't say anymore. I rustled in the fruit tray digging into some fruit and plopping some watermelon slices into my mouth.
     " So, how's school been for you "? Hinata asked. I finished chewing, " Alright I guess.." " You"? Hinata small smiled, " It's alright for me to ". I nodded. There volleyball game was still going on, I shifted my eyes to the water, the sun glistened beautifully off the water, there was no wind, quite quiet and peaceful actually. I was getting warm, " Hey Hinata, " his eyes shifted to look at me, " are you getting warm "? " I know I am, I needa dip in the water here soon ". He smiled, " I am to ". I nodded, I held out my hand to help him up and slung his arm around my shoulder. We walked to the shore and I guided him through the shallows water, " I will just sit here ". Hinata said getting down. I nodded and went deeper and dipped into the water. I rose back up and slicked back my hair and walked back to Hinata. My eyes softened as he leaned back soaking in the sun and water.