visit.

Assalam o Alaikum...

Ignore the MISTAKES, please...

Taehyung's mother was laying on the bed, still unconscious. Sami was standing outside of the room and waiting for Taehyung's arrival.

His other guard and a driver were with Taehyung but he was worried for him too. Jungkook was also with him Taehyung told him but he was worried about him.

"Sami... Sami... where is mom?" Sami thought interrupted by Taehyung's voice. His eyes were teary because his mother was his only family of him.

"She is fine now. Doctors said that she needs some rest but don't worry too much, she will be fine soon." Taehyung sighed and saw around.

"Where is the room?" Sami pointed towards a room behind him.

Taehyung nodded and almost forget about Jungkook, who was standing behind him. Who silently greeted Sami. Sami greet back and Tae ran to the room.

His eyes fell on his pale mother. He was crying because he can't afford the loss of his mother after the loss of his father.

"Mom... please wake up. I'm afraid please..." He sat beside her on a stool.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was standing beside Sami.

"What happened? I mean did you know who did this to aunt?"

"I was with the aunt and we were going home after attending the meeting at the hotel which is near Lee enterprises."  Jungkook nodded.

"But why anyone wants her dead? Is any... I mean had she any enemy?"

Sami glanced at him and dragged Jungkook to the other side of the room.

Jungkook glanced at the door and stare at him in patience because he knows Sami will tell him all the things.

"Actually... I'm always with Taehyung because his life is in danger."

Jungkook frowned but stay silent and let him speak.

"Five years ago... Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim went on a business trip. The deal went well and both companies sign that.

But there was a man who was jealous of them. Maybe because of the deal. He chased them and in the route Jungle, he shoot Mr. Kim.

From there, the hospital was far away and he was dead before they reached the hospital."

"But he didn't shoot aunt? I mean.... she was also with Mr. Kim that time?" Jungkook asked in curiosity.

Sami nodded and sighed.

"Yeah... she was with him but that bastard leave her after saying that he need all companies and wealth from her. And if she didn't give him what he was wanting then he threatened that he will kill Tae or maybe sell him because he is a beautiful guy." Sami's jaws were clenched in anger.