awake.

Assalam o Alaikum

Ignore the MISTAKES, please...

"Let's eat I'll stay there tonight. I'll protect my baby bun." Jin was setting the table for dinner.

Namjoon was staying with him and both took a leave from their job. But when Namjoon received a call from the station so he decided to go on the job and let Jin rest there.

Jin made different dishes for him as a kind gesture and took care of his guggie when they escape from the Busan incident.

Namjoon sat there and hummed at his statement. Both were eating silently. There was a comfortable silence.

"Jin... if it was his father. Then he will be in danger. But if he will come and recognize you there?"

Jin shook his head.

"I'll protect him without my uniform. Don't worry. From now on... they can't hurt him. His hyung is alive."

Namjoon smiled at him, smiling and calling him hyung.

He really loves him like his brother.

Jungkook was listening to all their plans of them, to catch his father. But he knows that they can't. He shuffled a little because he was tired of laying there without any movement. Taehyung who was sitting there, holding his hand for hours quickly ran outside for the doctor.

Half an hour ago all of them were with him in the room and the officers also tell them about the possibility to catch Jeon Jonghoo. Jungkook was awake and fully conscious at that time but didn't move so that he could listen to them carefully.

The doctor check the pulses, his eyes, and other machines that were attached to him. Then he gestured nurse to remove them. Taehyung was watching them silently meanwhile Jungkook laying with closed eyes.

"That's good Mr. Kim. He is much better than I thought. But he needs some tests for assurance that everything is fine now. Just talk to him less and make sure he takes rest." Taehyung nodded and said thanks to Doctor.

He walked to Jungkook and caressed his hair tenderly. Jungkook was silently laying there until Tae spoke.

"Kookie..."

Oh, that melodious voice that he was missing for a week.

He opened his eyes slowly and stare at the most beautiful person of his life.

Taehyung was smiling but his eyes were filled with tears.

"W-why... are y-you..  ccr-crying??" He spoke finally. His throat was dry like he was thirsty for a very long time. He coughs and that breaks Taehyung's zone.