ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙

_____-_-__-____-_-________________________________________________________

《 夢色 》

Those words on her back meant the world to her. To dream was to indulge in daydreams or fantasise about what she greatly desired.

She knows those dreams might never come true but walks forward with a knowing smi-

_____-_-__-____-_-________________________________________________________

"wait wha-"

"what am I doing in a round black cocoon"

"Ermm... I thought I got stabbed repeated  in the chest and a severe concussion and left bleeding on the floor. Plus that floor was already caving in."

" Oh yeah I'm being reincarnated in another anime world"

"Hope I don't get into a gory one this time"

"I probably should start using YOLT like a fan-fic I read last time"
(shout out to Izuna Uchiha)

My train of thought was abruptly ended and I went to sleep instantaneously.

I woke up feeling more freedom in my body. I could move my arms in random directions, and kick at the cocoon. Sorry, Mum.

Oh, and that I was in a motherfucking womb again!

I then started plans to change a bit of the time line without affectly Soma too much.

How I knew Soma was my twin brother, well I felt movement beside me and taking up my space so I felt extremely uncomfortable.

But I couldn't help but just groan at the misfortune that I would have him as a seriously reckless twin brother.
I may have to keep him in check from doing dumb things.

Back to the plan.

Firstly, I needed to let go of the fact that Tamako, my mother, would die.

That was seriously painful because I would grow to have affection towards her and would have her as a mother figure.

Secondly, how am I suppose to deal with Erina being brainwashed?

It's not like I could sneak into the Nakiri compound to get her or something.

Thirdly, I seriously needed a brush up on swordsmithing and cooking.

Would schools have cooking clubs? Perhaps.
For the swordsmithing, I would have to get to a nearby metal working place and practise.

Forthly, do I interfere with Saiba Asahi becoming the final boss?
(assuming Erina is not a boss)

Probably don't. I don't need to interfere with my brother's battles because he needs the character development desperately.

If I interfere with his battles, it would be babysitting him and solving his problems for him.

With that out of the way, I slept.

Did I just seriously fall asleep after that little usage of my brain?!

418 word count
---------_--_-------

Hello readers!

my uploading schedule is not the most consistent but I will try my best to upload.