Canada x Reader: Noises

Not quite a full lemon but very sexual. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THIS DO NOT READ IT. LEAVE AND READ SOMETHING ELSE. Also I’d like to thank my friend for loudly remarking in class one day “What if when Canada had sex with someone he moaned like a moose?”

-------

The clock on your bedside tabled glowed 2:46 am. You weren't tired at all, you were quite bored actually. You and your boyfriend Matthew had spent all day being lazy watch Netflix and eating junk food. Now that it was after midnight he was asleep and you were wide awake.

'I'm never drinking coffee before bed again.' The caffeine and sugar definitely had you jacked up.

Mattie's arms were wrapped around your waist and his chin was balanced on top of your head. Basic spooning position.

'I wonder......' You began thinking evil thoughts before pressing your hips and butt into his junk. Then you wiggled and brushed your self against him. He groaned. You stopped. Once you were sure he was back asleep, you wiggled a bit more, his arms constricted around you.

"(y/n)! What are you doing?" You pretended to be asleep. "I know you're awake." You rolled over to face him. Your knee oddly close to his private area. "What do you mean Mattie? I'm not doing anything." Your knee brushed softly against him. He gasped and blushed. You rolled over so you were on top of him then you kissed him.  

He could never refuse you. As the kiss got heated his arms wrapped around your waist again and your fingers tangled in his hair till you gently tugged on that all too sensitive curl. He moaned again.

You quickly found yourself pressed into the mattress his weight on top of you. "Fine. If that's the way you want it." He ripped your night gown over your head before he descended upon your sensitive neck. You tried containing your moans. Until he began sucking and nipping at your (size) chest.

"gémir pour moi se il vous plaît." (Moan for me please)

You resisted as best you could as his mouth made it's way down you body. He tangled his hands into your underwear and began pulling them down.

“Rien ne me ferait plus plaisir que d'entendre des sons délicieux tombent de votre belle bouche." (Nothing would please me more than to hear delicious sounds fall from your lovely mouth.) Oh he was so sexy when he spoke French. Once he began licking your clit you could hardly contain yourself.

"Mmmmmmm."

Mat hummed into you.

You started breathing deeper.

Once his tongue slid inside you you'd had enough.

"Aaaaahhhhhhh! Uggggggg! Oooooooohhhhhnnnnnn!"

His mouth kept moving faster and fast until.

"Bwaaaaah!"

What the fuck was that last sound! You sounding like a freaking moose. You rolled over, pulled the blankets over your head and proceed to freak out.

'Wtf was that noise?'

'I sound like a dumb moose.'

'This is why i'm so quiet during sex who wants to hear moose calls while being intimate!'

"Ummm.... (Y/n) you okay?"

You curled up into a ball. "Sweet heart." He kissed the back of your neck. "It's okay. I told you i wanted to hear you moan." He wrapped his arms around your balled up frame and pulled you closer. "Besides vous semblez toujours incroyablement sexy. bruit souris ou non." (Besides you always seem incredibly sexy. Moose noise or not.)

His hand had found it's way under the sheets to your hip and began massaging your leg. "Come on mon Princesse (my princess). There's nothing wrong with the sounds you made." He lightly kissed from your forehead down to your neck before sucking on your soft skin. "(Y/n) mon ange. (my angel) You know I love you. Regardless of the adorable noises you make."

"Adorable?" He blushed.

"Umm.. Yea. You're always so quiet so I can never tell if you're enjoying it or not. And i dont want to do anything that would hurt you."

"Why would you think that?"

He pulled you on to his chest. "Well you haven't ever said if you were okay or not. You're lips are always pressed together. You looked hurt sometimes" His lips pressed into your neck. "And i'd never want to hurt you."

"Mattie~ you've never hurt me. I doubt you ever would. I'm just horrified of embarrassing myself in front of you."

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why are you scared to embarrass yourself in front of me?"

"Because you'll laugh at me."

"(Y/N) I love you. I'd never laugh at you. Besides" he kissed your neck "I liked hearing your moans."

“Are you sure?’

“Oh i’m Positive.”

In a split second you were laying under him and his mouth was pressed into your neck. “besides I need a little revenge for what you did to me earlier. I was having a dream about you that was rudely interrupted." He planted kisses across your chest. "What was I doing?"

"Moaning my name. Loudly."

He kissed you one last time before rolling over on top of you and he made sure you were moaning his name.

-------

“That was fun.”

“A lot more fun with the sound effects.”

“Goodnight.”

“Goodnight.

Then somewhere far off in the distance

"Bwaaaaaaahhhh."

You could feel Mattie trying to contain his laughter.

You smacked his arm. "This isn't funny."

“Of course it’s not sweetie.”

You could still tell he was smiling.