England x Reader: Happy Birthday!

I am so sorry that this took as long as it did. But this is dedicated to one of my very best friends as a very belated birthday present. Happy Birthday senpai! Love you!

++++++

"I can't believe he forgot your birthday! What kind of a boyfriend does he think he is!""You know if anyone should be made at him it should be me. It's my birthday after all and it's not his fault if he did forget, and i'm not saying he did but-.""All i'm saying is I can still call the male stripers i was telling you about.""I don't want stripers.""Everybody want's stripers."

That's right you boyfriend of 2 years had forgotten your birthday. Your best friend Lexi, wanted to call some stripers and have a big girls night out. But you just wanted to go home and cuddle up with Arthur.

"Well i'm fine laying around the apartment watching movies." You said walking into the apartment you and Arthur shared. " he's probably too busy with work to remember anyway."

"How could I ever forget you love?" Arthur's deep and sexy voice came from behind you as you suddenly felt his lips on your neck and his hands on your hips.

"Lexi? I'm gonna have to call you back."

Arthur took the phone and dropped it to the floor. "Arthur what are yo-" "shush love. Tonight is all about you." You found yourself pressed against the wall his lips over yours and his tongue trying to find away inside your mouth. A pinch to your ass gave him the opportunity to slip inside your mouth.

The fight for dominance was quickly lost as you let him explore your mouth. He broke the kiss only to say "I can't believe you actually think i'd forget the anniversary of the day the love of my life was born? Silly girl." before attacking your neck, biting and sucking your skin leaving a large hickey on your neck.

"If I'd have known we were doing this I would have worn something sexier."Oh please once we're in bed it won't matter what your wearing."

You yelped as he picked you up and threw you over his shoulder,carrying you to the king size 4 post bed in your bedroom. After he set you down you looked around the room to find it covered in rose petals with twinkling fairy lights strung across the ceiling.

"Only the best for my love." Author said before kissing you again. While your mouth was distracted you felt something soft pull and tug at your wrists effectively binding your wrists to the head board.

"What's this?""I just want to make sure you are the main focus for tonight's activities." He slid a blindfold over your (e/c) eyes. Then....

Nothing. You couldn't feel him touching you or even hear him in the room at all. "You look lovely all tied up like this. Like you are completely at my control." He chuckled then leaned in and whispered in your ear "and that's just how I like it."

He began removing your clothes then kissing your exposed skin.

"So beautiful." He kissed your arms."So perfect." He kissed your stomach.

"So wonderful." You yelped as the last of your clothing was flung to the floor and you were picked up. You felt his arms wrap around your hips so he was holding you up. You wrapped your arms (as best you could with them still bound) around his neck in an attempt to keep yourself from falling.

"It's okay love I won't drop you.""Arthur. What are yo-" you didn't have time to finish asking before he slowly entered you. Your moans quickly filled the room

Arthur was no slouch in the "big ben" department and the way he was holding you made him feel even bigger. "Ahhh... Arth-ur!" He moved inside of you easily setting a fair pace and he amused himself by kissing you where ever he could get his lips. Neck, shoulder, face.

"Faster.""What?""Move-faster!""I can't hear you." "Arthur! I need you! Fuck me! Faster! Harder!"

He moaned before thrusting into you as fast as he could. His hands gripped your hips even tighter as your moans got louder and louder.

"Arthur!""(Y/N)!!!!"The two of you screamed as you came before he collapsed on the bed dragging you with him. The two of you laid there in post orgasm bliss with his arms still holding you to him. You pulled off the blindfold and looked up and Arthur. His emerald eyes were looking right back at you.

"I love you.""I love you too."

He kissed your forehead."Happy birthday love."

+++++++ meanwhile +++++++

You awoke to a loud ka-thunk to find your bedroom door had been kicked in by none other than Lexi, her boyfriend Alfred and oh god.......

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY (Y/N)!!!!!"

"Happy birthday!"

"Who ordered ze stripers!"

"Ve ar here!"

"Hola chic-"

You're annoying friend, her boyfriend and The Bad Touch Trio stripers stopped dead in their tracks.

"Sorry! sorrysorrysorrysorry!"

"Abort mission! Abort mission!"

"Can i join? Oohohoho~"

"Kesesesses"

"What's going on?"

Alfred had picked up Lexi (who had immediately covered her eyes) and run out of the room followed by Spain and Prussia (who was dragging France)

"We have some really weird friends."