|:| Cuddles |:| IRL|:|

AUTHORS NOTE: First oneshot pog???

<---------------------------------------------------------->

You look away from the TV screen, your favourite movie was playing at the moment, casting a glance at Ranboo who was sitting beside you, a few inches away, intensely focusing on the movie that was playing, even though he had probably already seen it atleast 7 times at this point.

You were in the mood for some cuddles, and it was cold, so you inched closer to Ranboo, then eventually leaning on his shoulder, causing the taller male to crack a smile (A/N: You're 5'9 in this book, and you're also 17) and you then continue to watch the movie, smiling slightly.

[After the movie because I'm lazy]
You yawned, tired.
"Tired?", Ranboo asked, to which you nodded.
You felt tired, and Ranboo took a pillow from the couch, putting the pillow on his lap and patting it, signaling that you should lay your head on the pillow, and so you do, closing your eyes, and Ranboo played with your hair subconsciously, not that you minded it anyways.

[3 minutes later, Ranboos POV]
I looked down at Y/N; they looked so peaceful when they slept, it was like the weight of the world on their shoulders just disappeared, and smiled slightly.

I could feel the tiredness taking over my body, so ruffled Y/N's hair slightly and then I leaned my head back on the couch and fell asleep.

THE END :)