CHAP 4 ☆

The house seems beautiful and cozy to see. A small garden followed by a parking lot was common as any other. Adorned with light colored tiles and elegant furniture, the interior looked extremely pretty. The stairs leading to upper level added to the beauty to the earlier available.

The house was peaceful until the door opened and a Pink haired Guy jumped literally feeling at home when it's not even his home to begin with.

He seemed fascinated as he continued coming in with a cheerful expression, and his mouth whispering a small "woh"

Yeonjun went in and casually sat himself on the couch in the living room. The TV was right in front of him: switched off. But he was not interested in turning it or watching. He was just interested in the examining the walls and ceilings.

"Soobinie, why did you never invite me to your place ever before? It's pretty."

"Correction, " Soobin replied, coming in following him and without sharing a single glance with him, "Not mine, My Parent's place."

"Gosh... Whether your place or your Parent's, it's the same thing."

Soobin just sighed and was about to head toward the staircase when another question jumping from Yeonjun's mouth stopped him.

"Oh well anyways, Where are your Parents?"

"They both have some business and won't be coming tonight so you can stay for some time." Soobin said and was about to take a step ahead but then sighed and turned back to look at Yeonjun.

"Come upstairs to my room. You don't have to sit alone here and make a mess."

The shameless brat sitting on the couch couldn't help the smirk appearing on his lips, "Are you inviting me to your room? Even your parents are not hom-"

After Soobin heard half of Yeonjun's sentence, He immediately rolled his eyes with a light sigh and didn't even let Yeonjun complete the nonsense, to him, he is saying.

"Just sit there. Sit there for your whole darn life."

Soobin said in a low voice and he climbed the stairs. Yeonjun, behind, tightened his brows and said with a pout, "Jeez... He is no fun. Can't he even play along when he knows I am just kidding."

Suddenly, Yeonjun Stood up from the sofa and began calling Soobin's name, "Soobinie Soobinie."

But the other was already upstairs and since Yeonjun couldn't help changing his cute and add a ie in the end, his voice wasn't loud enough to reach there.

After calling a few times, he himself went upstairs leaving his bag pack on the sofa where he was earlier sitting.

"Soobinie Soobinie" he continuously called out for the other as he followed the said person in his room.

Soobin was quiet and was trying his best to save his energy instead of uselessly keep murmuring like Yeonjun so he didn't bother replying him.

"Woh Soobin, why did you never invite me at your room before?" Yeonjun said as he went in Soobin's room following him.

Soobin placed his bag in place as he took off his glasses and place them on place. A light sigh left his lips as he Spoke in a sarcastic tone, "I'm surely regretting inviting you today though."

Yeonjun Rolled his eyes as he pouted: an annoyed pout.
Even that annoyed pout didn't last long as he suddenly remember something new to ask.

"Oh but didn't you say that you were moving into a different apartment for better atmosphere of studies?"

Soobin looked back at him, "I'll move out a month before our exams."

"WOHH!! That's cool!"

"WOHH??"Soobin imitated him and scoffed, "what's cool in that?"