Its all a Cordan to plan

It was a dark and rainy night in a very stinky
alleyway, James Cordon was just finished with his late night show and missed his limo ride back home, so his only way home was through the dark alleyway (so convenient) Jame Cordon had to walk in the droopy wet rain, getting his fancy shoes wet and muddy, his day got ultimately ruined by all the rain and the atmosphere around him. He started walking down the street till he found a very sussy alleyway.. but that was the only way for him to dry up and stay for a while, so he went into the alleyway and dried himself off with his fancy ass suit. He sat down next to a dumpster with a sad expression across his face, he spoke himself saying "how strange.. there are no homeless people." He said in his stupidly British accent. Suddenly the noise of rustling and heavy movement was heard in the dumpster he sat right next to, and BOOM a little midget covered in garbage was in the dumpster. James Cordon let out a very intense gasp, causing him to inhale the stinky smell of the dumpster next to him, the stinky poopy smell of the garbage inside made his eyes watery and he was aggressively coughing from the smell. The midget had crawled out the dumpster and literally fucking fell out the dumpster instead. His glasses flew off his face and knocked James cordon on the forehead. James cordon let out a moan like Alvin from Alvin and the chipmunks high pitched and very gay.. super duper gay. The midgets glass were on the ground right in front of James cordan's chicken thighs, he grabbed the glasses and handed them over to the midget asking "are you lost babygirl" he said in a very romantically stupid British tone. The midget, spamton said "Babygirls cost 199 bucks but you can get the discount for [50% off]." James cordon stared into the midgets eyes and asked "what's your name you dashingly ugly midget?" The midget stared into them British eyes and replied with "[your local drug dealer] SPAMTON." James cordon looked over at Spamton and holds his white ass baby hands "What a beautiful name.." James blushed in a very gay way, the whole gay flag was his blush, Spamton was fucking LAGGING and T-Posing around James cordon, James found it very hot. James said in a very gayish way "Spamton, I know we only first met but I would like for us to get a gay marriage!" Spamton stared tf out of James and didn't seem interesting... BUT he said "You can't afford [my love] unless you pay 499!" James looked disappointed but placed his fat hand on spamtons small ass hand. James held his hand and said "B-But.. I play Peter rabbit!" Spamton slapped the fuck out of his hand so he could let go, he even hissed at him to back away.. then suddenly foot steps came from the shadows, like high heels tapping against the concrete floor, both Spamton and James turned there heads over to where the noise it was coming from.. and who could it be??? ITS GORDON RAMSEY??? IN HEELS??? James had gasped because he's a fucking cheater, James had quickly gotten on his knees and bowed down to Gordon over and over "My wife I am so sorry, I didn't mean any of the things I said to this pixelated midget!" Spamton smacked the back of James head and looks over at Gordon "Gordon he tried [seducing] me with his oddly fat hands." Gordon looked over at James and grabbed his fat juicy stomach, dragging james out the alleyway and turning back over to Spamton, Spamton just S t a r e d into those gorgeous eyes, Gordon smacked James in the face and gave him a smooch, it was extremely dramatic since there was rain pouring down onto them while Spamton was just watching.. suffering to watch the whole thing happen. Gordon finally took James away and they have never seen each other ever since.