Chapter 4

Ken dragged Gulf from the basement of the house towards the upper floor. Gulf's mouth gagged open when he saw Mew's house. It was a mansion. Where else could he expect a billionaire to live other than in a mansion like this?  

  The room in which he was kept captive was quite double the size of his bedroom in his apartment. Gulf was surprised at the decency of the room. The thing that a nerd like Gulf liked the most about the room was, a shelf of books at a corner.

Gulf stayed silently for a whole day. He was supplied with food and necessaries. He even had a TV. But none of them could bring peace to his heart. He kept on cursing himself for his curiosity. He thought, if he had ran away behind the cab driver, he wouldn't be caught.

At the same time he was even tensed about Win. He had texted Win that he was on his way, but never reached there. He knew that by now, Win might have gone crazy and might have even filed a missing case.

The things that Mew had told him revolved in his mind and took his night sleep away. He didn't knew how long Mew gonna keep him here. He didn't even knew if he would go out alive. Mew had told that he himself didn't knew answers to all these.

He has to escape form here somehow. But he didn't even know how. He didn't even know where he was. Any wrong move could take him to edge the of death. It was impossible to escape from here when Mew's men were outside the room, watching him all the time.

The next morning, the door opened and a maid walked in. Gulf thought that, may be this one could help him. But the lady didn't even lift her head to look at Gulf and locked the door behind her. Gulf had his breakfast and waited again for someone to help. The next time the door opened, it was lunch time and the same thing repeated. The guard at the door glared  at Gulf when he tried to speak to the maid. But the third time when the door opened at the supper time, Gulf pushed the maid back and somehow escaped out of the room. He didn't look for the correct direction or anything. He just ran where his legs took him. But within few seconds, he was caught in the hands of muscular men and was brought back to his room. They warned him not to do this again, or they would inform Mew about this.

As soon as the door closed behind them, Gulf grinned a small “ Yesss!!!” and pulled a phone out of his pocket.

He knew he would get caught in this mansion. He knew it was impossible for him to escape form Mew's mansion. And to begin with, he didn't plan to escape form here at all. He just wanted a phone. And he somehow stole it from one of the guards when they were bringing him back to his room.

Rushing to the bathroom and locking it properly he switched the phone one. It could open with a pattern. Taking a deep breath, he stretched the phone upwards to towards the light. Unlocking pattern was easily visible due to the fingerprint. And he hopefully tried the possible pattern. And he succeeded at the second try. Wasting not a single second, he called his best friend Win.

Win picked the call within few rings.

“ Hello...Hello Win... This is Gulf.” he whispered trying to keep his voice low.

“ Gulf....Gulf....buddy..where are you? Are you all right?? What... what happened??? ” win trembled in concern.

“ Win..I'm fine. B-but I'm doomed. Mew Suppasit is not anything like we have thought of him. H-he killed a man infront of me. Win.. Win h- he has kept me captive at his home. I don't know what to do. It's impossible to escape from here.” Gulf almost cried when he heard his besties voice.

“ I'm going to the police. They will help us for sure. That - that basturd can do nothing to us. I will talk to my Dad. ” Win said. He could sence how scared Gulf was.