Chapter 17 🔞🔞

It was really hard for me to write a smut after a long time. Hope you liked it.

Happy reading 🌼.

___________________________________________

“ A she-wolf hides under a male. She doesn't seem frightened by his opponent, but that's only because she trusts her partner and believes in his strength. Male Wolves never attack a female, and she knows it. Why does she hide then? By doing this the resourceful female protects her partner's throat against an attack.”

Gulf closed the book as soon as he read that. A thought struck to him. All through the 5 months of their peaceful married life, after all the hurdle, Mew had loved him to the core as he had promised. He took great care of Gulf and never let him down in anything. But had Gulf been able to show his love to Mew ? Was it just Mew showing his undying love to Gulf? May be yes.

Gulf had done nothing to prove his love on Mew. Mew had manipulated the world to have him. What had Gulf done? Nothing. Yes, he was a layman back then. He had no power. But now he had everything. He certainly loved Mew. But what was stopping him from showing his love to Mew? Why should it always be Mew, to come to him and love him? Why can't it be Gulf?

So Gulf made up his mind. He stood up and walked out of the home library and walked towards Mew's home office. It seemed like he was having a meeting with someone. But did Gulf care about it? No. He wants his husband and he gets what he wants.

He pushed open the door despite Ken stopping him. Mew looked up and in an instant he knew Gulf needed something or there was something wrong. Because, Gulf had never done any such stunt ever. All other men and women in the room stood and bowed at Gulf. Gulf smiled and gestured all them to sit.

Mew stood up from his seat but before he could walk towards Gulf, he himself walked to Mew.

“ Babe, Why are you here?” asked Concerned Mew.

“ I want something.” said Gulf, as he roamed his hands over Mew's shoulders.

“ What do you want? Tell me.” said Mew.

Gulf pulled Mew by his tie towards himself as he said, “ Your attention.”

The rest in the room lowered their head so as to not witness the romance between the couple.

Mew smiled a little, took Gulf's waist in his hands gently.

“ I'm having meeting babe. What are you even asking for? You have never done this before.” said Mew.

“ I know that. I'm asking for your attention. I haven't got it since this morning after breakfast. And I want it. Yes, I have never disturbed you during your meetings, but I want it now. And you can't say no to me.” he said.

Mew blushed like hell. He was falling for this guy a bit more every single day. And if he continues to behave like this, then he might have a minor love attack soon.

Gulf turned towards the other side of the room and spoke referring to the others, “ Looking at your faces, I don't think that this was an urgent meeting. So this could be done some other day, I suppose. So may I have your boss all for myself now? Including you, Ken.” said Gulf. He lately was being more sassy.

Without a single word, everyone got up from their seats, bowed at the couple and walked out of the room.

“ Babe. What's all this?” asked Mew.

“ Do you think you are the only one who is possessive here? No. I can't let this work and your mafia people taking up all your time. I need you for myself too.” said Gul.

Mew was like a love struck puppy. He loved Gulf so much that he could never tell no to Gulf.
He pulled him more in his embrace as kissed him.

Gulf sneaked his hands around Mew's neck and deepened the kiss.

“ I'm all your's baby.” said Mew, as he caught hold of Gulf's thighs and lifted him against the ground.

“ Where do you want it now?” asked Mew.

“ In our room.” said Gulf, and immediately connected their lips again.

Mew swirled Gulf to their room and locked the door, before he hovered over Gulf. He captured his lips in a sensual kiss. Gulf's fingers fiddled to find the buttons of Mew's shirt and undid them.

Mew caught Gulf's lips in between his teeth and Gulf hissed in excitement. Mew took this as an opportunity and swept his tongue over the lips into his mouth. He even managed to undress Gulf and himself.

Mew dived to the curves of Gulf's neck and plastered it with beautiful blue and red marks that stood out from the marks of the previous night. Gulf's neck had always been Mew's weakness and painting it with his kisses was his kink.

Gulf moaned when Mew bit him hard to leave a clear owning mark. He circled his fingers between Mew's smooth, long hair locks. His hands moved downwards as Mew went down to assault his wife's nipples. Who knows, there could be very little chances of him having those nipples all for himself after few months!!

Gulf's back arched when Mew took his little manhood in his hot mouth. He bobbed his head up and down to pleasure his wife. But Gulf didn't want to come this way. He preferred to reach his high when Mew devours him.

He swiftly reached out for Mew's face and lifted his head by his jaws.

“ I don't want to come like this. Just fuck me already.” he said almost shivering.

Mew smirked as he moved towards Gulf and kissed his cheeks.

Mew lifted Gulf's legs and placed them on his shoulders. He could clearly see Gulf was completely wet.

He kissed him nicely and slowly as he entered his shaft into the folds of Gulf. Gulf was still a bit sore from last night. But who was Mew to denie when Gulf himself asked for more? So he increased his speed rhythmically, ramming the walls of his hole.

Gulf circled his legs over Mew's torso as Mew worked hard to pleasure him. Gulf slowly moved his index finger over the deep scar between Mew's brows and he said,

“ I love ah..it so much ah .”  Mew was hitting his pleasure spot making Gulf unable to pronounce his words clearly.

“ Is.. that the only thing you love ..uh about me?” asked Mew teasingly between his deep breaths.

“ I..ah..Mew... I love..your dick too... ah..I'm close. Mew ah...Mew..” screamed Gulf in pleasure.

Mew increased his phase, moving his hips to reach his high as well. He held Gulf tightly by his lower waist and pulled him down to hit the spot one last time before  Gulf screamed his pleasure out, spraying his come all over their bodies. Mew soon followed him, coming deep in Gulf, filling him up to the brim.

“ I love you the most.” whispered Gulf as soon as Mew's hot liquid conquered his valves.

Mew smiled between his deep breath. He slowly pulled out and rested his back on the bed, catching his breath. He pulled Gulf into his arms, securing him in his love as he kissed his forehead.

“ me too.”

_________________________- to be continued.

Hey lovelies,

Hope your enjoyed reading this chapter. If you did, don't forget to vote and comment.

Will be back soon.

With love ,
Mewhobi ❣️
( 11/07/2022)