. . . 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐒𝐤𝐲 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐨 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 . . .

{The Arts don't belong to me, credits to Amaizing People on Twitter!}

Something kept distracting you while Sleeping.. It was, a Blue Colored Flashing Light?
You Woke up and walked to your Window and looked out.. A Blue Light was coming out from the Abandoned Church?
 That's weird.. It's the Middle of the night!
But it seems like most of people Living near you also can't sleep due to that, But they Seem like they ignored that and went back  to sleep.
The Night Sky Is Shinning So Bright.. Too Bright.
The Light Didn't Let you sleep, it left a question on your mind.. About the Church.
You've never got to see the Whole City, So this seem to you like a new Abandoned Structure.
You really wanted to check it out, But not sure if something would happen to you.
It seems like the Light began to be Brighter and Brighter Every Second.. 
You started hearing yelling from other people..
It was too many Sounds.. You couldn't even think in  peace!
The Yelling from People started vanishing.. Only Leaving a Echo.
That was weird..

..

You tried to Scream but suddenly something Stopped you, as you fell on the ground.
With your only energy left, you peaked out by the window as you noticed someone in a church..
The moments after you fell on the ground unconscious.

....

                                     The End of: ". . . 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐒𝐤𝐲 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐨 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 . . ."

                       Next Chapter: ". . . 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐍𝐮𝐧 . . ."

This is a Short Chapter of the Story,
But don't worry!
 I'm planning a good chapters of this story! :]

And, See ya next time everyone!

 ^Cinder/Your.Local.Idiot^