Chapter Seven (Mature)

It's like a movie, Stiles thinks. It's like he's watching all of this happen to someone with his name and face, but not he himself. He sits at large table with his husband, his husband Stiles is married he thinks, and Derek's sisters. Stiles picks at his food, not hungry, and he can see Derek stealing glances at him. The other pack would come up to introduce themselves before leaving, and Derek would speak to them to a minute before they left.

Stiles would smile politely at them, introduce himself some, and then go back to pretending to eat. He searches for the other emissaries, but he cannot make them out of the crowd. When the last member of the other pack leaves, Stiles sighs in relief but also in disappointment. He wanted to speak to another emissary, but he didn't total miss his chance he knows. “Ready to go home?” Derek asks, picking at the rope that is still tying them together before pulling it apart since he couldn't cut it off.

Stiles doesn't say anything he just nods, he can see the lust and want in Derek's eyes, and he moves to stand. He wants for Derek to fuck him, he'd be blind not to see how attractive he is, but he knows that once they do then the bond will strengthen making it harder to leave him. Derek reaches out to take his hand with a soft smile that's only meant for Stiles to see.

They walk slowly, achingly slow Stiles thinks, and when they get to Derek's-their-cabin Stiles moves slowly around the room. Derek seems to have lost his Alpha like pride and confidence, he usually does when he's alone with Stiles like he's allowing Stiles to see him for who he really is, and Stiles gives him a curious look. Stiles moves towards the wash basin to get rid of the dried paint off his skin that was maddening him, and he scrubs at his skin.

Derek picks at the paint on his arm absentmindedly as he watches Stiles clean off himself, and he walks over to him. “It's better to peel it off.” Derek tells him, peeling off the paint off of Stiles' arm. He works quickly to get it off, and Stiles sighs when it stops itching at his skin. “See?” Derek tells him, and Stiles nods as he moves to wash his face.

“You've worn it before?” Stiles asks, curiously. “I thought it was just for celebrations or something.” Stiles asks, and Derek shakes his head as he peels the rest of the paint off of his arms.

“It's for events. We wear it for weddings, christenings, and funerals.” Derek says, saying the last part softly. Stiles gives him a curious look while he moves to finish getting rid of the irritating paint on his skin. Stiles takes off the tunic leaving himself in his pants, and he can feel Derek's eyes on his skin making him turn around to look at him.

“Yes?” Stiles asks, unsure of why Derek is staring at him so intently. Derek's cheeks are blushing pink, and Stiles looks down at himself to see if he has something on him or what could be the reason that Derek is looking at him. Derek reaches out to touch him before retracting his hand, and Stiles gives him a curious look. “You can touch me if you want.” Stiles tells him, and Derek moves forward to plant his hand flat on Stiles' stomach. “You've never slept with anyone have you?” Stiles asks, and Derek gives him a confused look.

“I sleep with Isaac or Boyd when we go on overnight hunts.” Derek tells him, and Stiles almost sputters until he understands the miscommunication in his words. Stiles almost laughs before running his hand through his hair.

“Fucked, Derek. Or lain. Or whatever you people say.” Stiles tells him, and Derek makes an 'oh' noise while shaking his head. “Seriously? Never been blown or rimmed or had a hand job?” Stiles asks, and Derek gives him a confused look again.

“I've never been with another. Never wanted anyone, but my mate.” Derek tells him, and Stiles understands. “Have you?” Derek asks, and Stiles sputters as he tries to avoid Derek's eyes. Stiles bites his lips as he moves away from the basin towards the bedroom part of the cabin. He doesn't know how Derek is going to react to finding out that he's been with other people, he didn't love any of them and he really isn't sure how he feels about Derek, and he doesn't answer yet.