Chapter 13

~JEROME'S POV~

We got our ice cream and there was a park across the street so we went over and sat down on the swings and ate our ice cream.

It was really quiet, buy you could hear kids in the distance playing on the playground.

After we were done our Ice cream we walked around the park. Then something happened that caught me off guard. She held my hand. She didn't look at me and I didn't look at her we just kept walking.

The silence between us was nice, not awkward. We knew we liked each other. Finally the sun was setting and I knew I had to bring her home. We walked to the car. Our hand still intertwined together. Until we got to my car.

As we started to drive home Alex started to make small talk.

"I really had a good time today." She said looking out the window

"Me too, we should do it again sometime."

"Defiantly." The we got to her house. I pulled over and we both got out and I walked her to her porch. She looked into my eyes and I looked into hers. The next thing I know I am leaning in and so is she. Then fireworks, after a minute she pulled away, smiled and walked into her house, leaving me just standing there.

~ALEX'S POV~

I can't believe what just happened! We kissed. Me and Jerome kissed.... And I liked it! What do I do, does he like me? Well considering that we held hands for a while and we kissed. But that could mean anything right...?

I don't know. I walk up to my room. Get into my pjs and fall fast asleep. Dreaming about him.