Chapter 5: Tragedy

It was Four a.m by the time this all happened. Ruby called the police and they were making their way to their house, The Group were really shocked and sad over Brandi's death. They don't even know what happened, Who killed her? The Police finally arrived at the house as they quickly made their way upstairs and saw Brandi's corpse.

Chris was in sorrows and shocked, He was sitting in the couch covered in blood, The Group were also sitting in the couch in silence.

The Policeman came as He was starring, Everyone got up except Chris as They looked at the Policeman.

Policeman: Does anyone know what happened?

Alex: No. . . We don't really know. .

Brian: We were just sleeping, Until we heard our friend Brandi screaming.

Adam: Then we entered the room and found her. . . .

They were silent as Laura and Maria were sobbing and really sad as Priscilla was calming the two down. The Policeman shooked his head and his eyes went directly as Chris who was silent.

Policeman: I'm very sorry if this had to happen you all. . . . *Stares at Chris* What's your name?

Chris was silent and didn't speak nor look at the Policeman as They all looked at him.

Alexa: Chris. . . . I know your sad but please listen to the officer.

Chris: . . . . . Chris. . . . Johnson.

Policeman: Your under arrest.

Everyone's eyes were widen and looked at the officer as Chris was even more shocked.

Kenny: What?

Breanne: W-Wait, Why!?

Policeman: Your friend Chris Johnson must have killed his girlfriend-

Daniel: How can you assume like that???

Policeman: I don't know what happened, But there are many reasons. First, Chris is covered in blood, Second There is a bloody lamp and third he used the lamp's broken glass in order to slice her.

Maria: No! . . . Chris can't do that.

Seth: He loves Brandi to death, He can't do that!

Chris: *Gets up in anger* You gotta be kidding me, I didn't kill her at all! The Lamp fell on the bloody bed-. . . . . . *Holds his head* No. . . That Man killed her in her dreams!

Laura: W-What!?

Priscilla: Man killed in her in her dreams??

Bruce: What are you even saying right now, Chris-

Chris: HE KILLED BRANDI!

He shouted out loud as The Policeman called the other officers as The Policeman glared at Chris.

Policeman: Now what is this nonsense I'm hearing!? Admit it, You did kill her.

Chris: I didn't-

The Officers came and grabbed Chris as Johnson was getting angry as He pushed them and grabbed the Policeman's collar as They were all shocked.