Chap3: Too good to be true.

I quickly ran out of there . Someone grabbed my arm right before I left .

"Why did you leave ?" Asked jacob .

"We need to talk outside. " he nodded and we walked out . I couldn't hear him from the music inside .

" Listen , I trust you. I haven't seen anyone so ... Beautiful ... ever since ... you know ... and I actually think she looks better then ... you know... HAAAUHH " I gasped very loud covering my mouth with my hands .

" what?" Jacob asked laughing at me

I was still covering my mouth with my eyes wide open .

" HAUHH" I gasped breathing then covered my mouth again .

I watched jacob almost on the ground dying .

" Bro I'm serious . " I said .

" listen, I would never hit you up with any random chick . I've known her since she came here a month ago and she's so damn cool. You need to realize not every woman is a cheater , or a liar like ... you know was. Here.. let me give you the benefit of the doubt. You go up there and talk to her , get to know her for a while , and if you don't like her you cut her off. Ok fam?" He asked raising his left eyebrow serious.

I sighed loudly dapped him. "Alright bro. If she a nasty broad she gonna get cut off real quick " I said .

" You don't have to worry about that " he said . " Now come on let's go "

He said as we made our way over to the balcony where she was .

We made it up there and I had sworn my heart beated 400x faster.

She was sitting down just staring at people laughing with them . Every step I walked towards her the more beautiful she had gotten . As soon as she saw me, she sat up and gave me a side smile .

" Katia this is Roc, Roc this is Katia "

She smiled and shook my hand . Did I admit even her brown eyes just made me want to stare into them .

"Nice to meet you " She said . She had this light New York accent .

"Nice to meet you , Sorry about what happened back there . " I said shyly.

Jacob tapped my shoulder. " I'll see you guys later . Have fun " he said .

" Have a good birthday bro. You go have fun . " I said . He smiled at both of us and left .

"Want to have a seat ?" I asked . She smiled and nodded .

We both sat down on the couch .

" Are you from New York ?" I asked .

She has the most gorgeous smile . I watched as it spreader across her face .

" Born and raised . " she said so proudly . That's that shit I like . "What about you ?"

" Born and raised in Compton ." I said smiling .

" What is it like growing up there ?"

" Well it's hard, but if you have the right people with you they can make the projects feel like a mansion . It's even harder when there's gangs and you have to be more careful when a gunshots go off.. trust me I know what's that's like... " I said . For some reason she furred her eyebrows .

" Roc , are you in a gang ?"

...

10 votes 5 COMMENTS OR MORE I'LL UPDATE . AND THIS IS SO CRAZY CAUSE PRINCE BIRTHDAY WAS LIKE 4 DAYS AGO AND THE LAST CHAPTER WAS ON HIS LAST YEAR'S BIRTHDAY .. LOL BUT YEAH IM BACK YALL SO PLEASE IF U WANT A FASTER CHAPTER COMMENT OR VOTE AND I GOTCHU . FMOI @MINDLESSPARADIZE I FOLLOW BACK LOVE YALL .