This can't be real.

Santo

" What is your opinion about weakness?"

I sat up in the desk Lightly, prepared for what im about to announce.

"To be honest my opinion about weakness? Well, weakness is a very grotesque word. Again in my opinion, You can't get no where, I mean NOWHERE in life with weakness. What if you have to fight for your life but, your too busy worrying about being weak . You can't fight a battle with weakness , you have to defeat those perspectives. What if you have a chance to escape a person, place, or thing, and your too worried about being weak and doubting your strength that you naturally have to escape. And most importantly,  What if you have to do what you can to survive in these streets, to have a roof on your head, food to eat, clothes to wear, money to spend, but your too weak  to estimate what you have to do. That's my opinion on weakness, of coarse I have more, but im okay for now."

The whole class looked.. stunned. I may be a thug, But just because im a thug, im not a dumb ass. AB student. Believe it or not.

"Why, Mr. August. I must know that you will have no problem with the essay on this. " He said passing me the paper , patting me on the back .

Just because I gave you a good ass lecture , doesn't mean you have to touch me.

I fake smiled . When he walked away I rubbed his touch that lasted on ny shoulder.

Since class was ending in a minute, we all just talked. Jacob sat infront of me , and turned around.

" Happy birthday nigga, so what you doing today?" I asked patting his back.

" Im having this big party at my house man, There's gonna be drinks, food, weed, the hottest Dj on the block! It's at 6:30- 3:00. It ain't gonna be the same without my niggas, come over . " He said smiling the whole time.

The bell rung .

Finally dismissal.

We both got up grabbing our bags.

Maybe its not a bad idea.

" Alright, I'll be there . see you. "

I gave him a dap and left making my way to my black Mercedes. I put the keys in the ignition, and left on my way home.

I tuned up the radio to hear Loyal by Chris Brown .

These hoes ain't loyal. Just got rich, to a broke niggas bitch. I can make a broke bitch rich, but I dont fuck with broke bitches.

" Damn right" . I said laughing in unison.

Getting into the song, my Samsung Galaxy Rung in my cut holder. I turned the music down, and grabbed the phone to press answer. Not paying attention to the caller ID.

" Santo, I need you. now. " Thats my boss.

The leader of KWKG. The most Devilish, but smartest gang ever. Why do am I in a gang? Where are my parents? Who do you live with?  I'll inform you . But not now.

I sighed loudly. Im just ready to go .. home.

" Yes boss? "

" Don't give me attitude boy, I need you to drop of these droppings . "

Drugs.

" I'll do it! " I heard ray offered in the back.

" Please boss" I asked. " I need to relax plus I did so much last week, I need a break. I'll repay Ray back later. Promise." I said driving in the garage.